Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something in DRhebel about Ally blaming Smith and Miller for defeat.Just seen title,wont click on scum rag.Assuming Ally took Miller off as he was losing rag and likely to get sent off.

Posting headlines from the Daily Record? A few days ago you were telling the Admins to keep an eye on me for that. You're a numpty.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

You want the fans to unite and stay positive which is fair enough. Do you still think Ally McCoist should be the manager of Rangers?

How about that bet then? I'm sure alot of people would like to see you apologize for being a troll plus alot of donations to the sponsors fund or are you a surrender monkey ...

Ok np with a wee bet - suggest something sensible ish and let's see

The sooner McCoist ends his Managerial Post the better, he is utter clueless and has took this team as far as he can.

A new Manager and Management team is required to take this club forward and build for next season, these players have regressed under Ally and Chuckle brothers.

All the OP gives is blind faith...in Ally we trust yawn yawn yawn.

Against Hearts we saw mistakes made again...a defensive and negative line up which failed.

A striker taken off for a defender played in midfield when trying to get an equaliser.

A left back played in left midfield again despite this tactic not working in big games.

No wingers played again.

He's is clueless, negative and utterly out of his depth.

He is a coach to a good manager and that is it.

If the OP could just think about this for a minute but does he believe there was any Rangers supporter wanted Ally to fail when he took over as manager?

We were all chuffed that we had a man that had the club running through his bloodstream and was as true to the club as we are.

For that to change and the strong feeling of wanting him to go just shows how bad he actually is at the job. In his style of play, player management and interviews to the press he has managed to alienate all those who supported him so much and the disappointment we all feel is huge. Every day he stays now will only make it worse.

If the OP could just think about this for a minute but does he believe there was any Rangers supporter wanted Ally to fail when he took over as manager?

We were all chuffed that we had a man that had the club running through his bloodstream and was as true to the club as we are.

For that to change and the strong feeling of wanting him to go just shows how bad he actually is at the job. In his style of play, player management and interviews to the press he has managed to alienate all those who supported him so much and the disappointment we all feel is huge. Every day he stays now will only make it worse.

There are a few on the board claim they never wanted him - me I think Ally has managed us through perhaps our most difficult 3 years and deserve continued support - I also think fans are to quick to critisise - look at the Newcastle fans wanting Parsees out and now look at them - now is not the time to panic or throw in the towel on a man who has managed us during the troubles of the last 3 years

There are a few on the board claim they never wanted him - me I think Ally has managed us through perhaps our most difficult 3 years and deserve continued support - I also think fans are to quick to critisise - look at the Newcastle fans wanting Parsees out and now look at them - now is not the time to panic or throw in the towel on a man who has managed us during the troubles of the last 3 years

So because he was the manager when we went in to admin we should keep him on?

Ally should have went before Admin.He was rotten then and even worse now.

What exactly have been the troubles for the manager in the last 2 1/2 years ? I think its been the easiest any Rangers manager has ever had it.

Win a league when you are spending 100x what the rest are. A punter from the stands could have done it.

Ally is the only person with the white flag ie foster for miller say's it all. The man's management skills are inept and he's just not cut out for the job. We aint gonna go on any run well be lucky to finish in the play offs if this bumbling idiots still in charge. Dont forget he did say it was acceptable to go back to the top via the play offs.

"We played well against Hearts until Smiths tackle" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes we might have played well but come on tae fuck its an under 21s Hearts team plus gomis, Alexander and Ozturk. Accepting mediocrity and trying to pull positives from a game where we only had one decent chance which came off the bar. We played well for about 30 seconds and that was after they scored. Never mind the managers brilliant subs.

We are Rangers. Accepting we played well against Hearts for 20 mins is not on

This is simply deflection of the true issues onto whether the support is deemed as "loyal" or not.

Simply put - I dont think we will win the league with this manager. I dont see why thats seen by anybody as running up the white flag - its a pragmatic assessment of what I have seen of the team and management over the last 3 years which culminated in getting beat on Saturday and being 9 points behind before the end of November.

We are a hard fan base to please and we are quick to criticise - but its been 3 years now we have had Ally in charge and its just not working - thats ample time for anybody to show whether they can manage Rangers or not.

Trying to paint the support as disloyal or accuse them of raising the white flag simply because its staring so many in the face how poor he actually is at management is laughable.

This is simply deflection of the true issues onto whether the support is deemed as "loyal" or not.

Simply put - I dont think we will win the league with this manager. I dont see why thats seen by anybody as running up the white flag - its a pragmatic assessment of what I have seen of the team and management over the last 3 years which culminated in getting beat on Saturday and being 9 points behind before the end of November.

We are a hard fan base to please and we are quick to criticise - but its been 3 years now we have had Ally in charge and its just not working - thats ample time for anybody to show whether they can manage Rangers or not.

Trying to paint the support as disloyal or accuse them of raising the white flag simply because its staring so many in the face how poor he actually is at management is laughable.

This- plus one could argue that doing nothing and maintaining the status quo is the worst type of surrender.

After Maribor and Malmo you will find that many of us stated here and elsewhere he was clueless. That he wouldn't take us anywhere fast.

He has had many many failures in his 3 and a half years. Some of them utterly humiliating. The Raith Rovers game for me was the ultimate embarrassment in all my time watching Rangers. To go in to the Ramsdens Cup Final with a negative attitude and one striker should have seen him sacked after that game win lose or draw. That is how strongly i felt at the time. He has carried on that negativity in to the "big" games.

He has the same failings time and time again with this negativity. It bombed against Hibs and we were 3 down in "Jig" time. Only he knows why he thinks this Walter tactic will work when it hasn't before.

He is repeatedly failing to get the best out of players who were shining in the SPL before joining us. When was the last time we put together a run of games which saw you delighted with the football and the performances of our key players?

He has to go..no ifs buts or maybes. If he remains in charge we will not progress as a team and a club. Everything about us is rotten, wrong and so out of date it's frightening.