Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

LOL 242 posts and you know this :lol: :lol: you'll do well on here with the "Oh woe is me crowd"

What's my post count got to do with anything?

You are a troll. I know it, and most people on this forum know it.

You are either Ally McCoist or you are a relative of his - either way, you are deluded in your blind following of Ally. You are like a lemming.

It makes me cringe that you have 18000 posts...

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are either Ally McCoist or you are a relative of his - either way, you are deluded in your blind following of Ally. You are like a lemming.

To be fair you are obviously Michael Stewart or Bill Leckie, and I hate that we let people like that pollute this forum with their opinions.

The sad thing is he is actually a Rangers supporter, he's your equivalent of a Churchill nodding dog though.

McCoist could take a steaming shit in the centre circle and BP9 would claim it adds history to the place and we should support the waft from the shit.

While the 18000 odd posts is neither here or there perhaps it would tell anyone with intelligence that despite quite a strict ban hammer policy of moderation of trolls, 'suspects', and folk who abuse others and derail threads I am still here. An intelligent person might work out that while some of the mods may disagree with my opinion they also respect my right to have an opinion, and one I have long held and have not had to resort to name calling, nor troll accusations to put forward my opinion.

Or I am the admin 'pet' !!!

Oh - and we are all Ally!

The sad thing is he is actually a Rangers supporter, he's your equivalent of a Churchill nodding dog though.

McCoist could take a steaming shit in the centre circle and BP9 would claim it adds history to the place and we should support the waft from the shit.

Or I could just be the minority who in the long run is right. The majority believing something does not necessarily make it true

It is getting more and more difficult to express any kind of glass half full opinion on here without being bombarded with accusations of "trolling" "cuntery" or "timmery" - what a horrible place RM (Bears Den) is at the moment. I fear those staying positive/loyal (whatever) are slower to post and this results in every thread degenerating into the same "weel no win the league" "weel get humpt next game" "he's a cunt" "worst defender ever" "fat lazy bastard" "get the prick tae fuck" rhetoric -

The sad thing is if there is no counter argument the place ends up reading grimm, very grim indeed.

still - it is only the internet - so come on the Gers let's catch these Hertz bastards and win this league I know we can do it. :party::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is getting more and more difficult to express any kind of glass half full opinion on here without being bombarded with accusations of "trolling" "cuntery" or "timmery" - what a horrible place RM (Bears Den) is at the moment. I fear those staying positive/loyal (whatever) are slower to post and this results in every thread degenerating into the same "weel no win the league" "weel get humpt next game" "he's a cunt" "worst defender ever" "fat lazy bastard" "get the prick tae fuck" rhetoric -

The sad thing is if there is no counter argument the place ends up reading grimm, very grim indeed.

still - it is only the internet - so come on the Gers let's catch these Hertz bastards and win this league I know we can do it. :party::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This

It is becoming an Ally Oot forum where anyone expressing a positive opinion is harassed and belittled. Some have the mind set that if you back Ally or think we will win the division that you are a taig.

My opinion won't be swayed by idiots on the internet (often people who don't attend matches) telling me who I am and what to think.

A league has never been won in November and this Bear is not for surrender!

This

It is becoming an Ally Oot forum where anyone expressing a positive opinion is harassed and belittled. Some have the mind set that if you back Ally or think we will win the division that you are a taig.

My opinion won't be swayed by idiots on the internet (often people who don't attend matches) telling me who I am and what to think.

A league has never been won in November and this Bear is not for surrender!

place is a shambles, look at the thread titles, it is moronic and boring. I get the feeling that if the same folk regurgitate the same old stuff then they think their wishes will come true.

No surrender Drunk and Disorderly, no surrender

I can understand positivity, but having absolutely no reservations or criticisms of a Manager who is clearly performing below expectation in so many departments is just idiocy. Nothing improves for the better but just thinking everything is perfect.

The irony is, unrelenting positivity can be just as bad as perpetual negativity; neither fully addresses reality.

A wee question for you

When eck announced his time was up and plg walked, did you think it was the correct time to do so on both occasions

I was sorry Eck went - I feel sometimes when you have come through tough times ( even under performing) then that experience stands you in good stead for moving on and growing stronger ( - after all we oft learn from our mistakes) and if he had stayed it would not have overly concerned me. PLG lost his own confidence and I think him going was the correct decision.

Your thoughts - or do you just generically think no one is good enough?

I can understand positivity, but having absolutely no reservations or criticisms of a Manager who is clearly performing below expectation in so many departments is just idiocy. Nothing improves for the better but just thinking everything is perfect.

The irony is, unrelenting positivity can be just as bad as perpetual negativity; neither fully addresses reality.

I am not sure that people would have no potential criticism of the manager, I have a load. The problem is that when confronted by such intense negativity and downright viciousness from posters towards Ally, it feels correct to put the counterpoint. Let's face it, to a lot of people on here, they will twist anything into a negative about Ally, as much as you comment on the positive ones.

Unfortunately Ally apparently has not learned at all...that is the simple answer to the simple question.

And that is how you judge a player or manager. We all make mistakes but to keep making them is simply unacceptable. Don't know how many times we have had the same conversation about his tactical flaws...i.e an over reliance on McCulloch in any position. Continuing to play Black in a central role when it's clear he isn't good enough. Playing without any natural width. Playing a left back ahead of another left back. Or playing a very good and in form centre half at right back to accomodate an inferior centre half.

Playing Boyd when it's clear he isn't the same player he was last year. Without width and penetration from the midfield the strikers have to work harder to make more space. With Boyd..and even Daly up front this blunts our attacking threat.

What is wrong with looking at Clark and Miller who have that pace and in Clark an eye for goal. Use them to stretch the opposition defence and not give them a minutes rest.

Sunday will be more of the same with the usual players and the usual failings

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

We have a lot of experience, internationals and guys who have been through the mix. Hearts had 9 players under 22 yet we looked like the team full of naivety. Our dominant play against Hearts was in the main based on a kind of 1970's kick 'em in the face approach and I believe we were lucky to end the game with many players as we did. If that's the kind of shit we're going to get served up week in week out we have every right to take issue with it and the person/s who put us out to play that way.

Our budget dwarfs the opposition and while that does not guarantee a better team it does guarantee a better standard of player who has more experience. It's up to the manager to get the blend right and he can't complain he's had no backing as he's had more than enough backing to ensure we should be the favourites for this title.