Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

Come on man, you must be able to see replacing Miller with Foster changed our shape and strategy for the worst and handed momentum to Hearts?

We conceded what 5 minutes after?

And the 'goalscorers' came on after 80 and 85 minutes.

Nah, nah, nah... you are just a surrender monkey :rolleyes:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, you must be able to see replacing Miller with Foster changed our shape and strategy for the worst and handed momentum to Hearts?

We conceded what 5 minutes after?

And the 'goalscorers' came on after 80 and 85 minutes.

Tbh, I don't think the goal had much to do with any of that. Even the sub itself could be explained. Towards the last 15, when it became clear that McGregor was being outpaced by his winger I would have moved Foster to RB and taken off any of the centre halves for one of the strikers, even though he was knackered, Daly would have remained an aerial threat, and Templeton a potential game changer, just my view though.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

You honestly post some shite,and always have an excuse for a defeat,explain not beating the mighty Alloa twice,the Forfar defeat,

The world class Stirling Albion beating us,the 2 defeats by hearts,the hibs defeat,what's the excuse for all these games?

You honestly post some shite,and always have an excuse for a defeat,explain not beating the mighty Alloa twice,the Forfar defeat,

The world class Stirling Albion beating us,the 2 defeats by hearts,the hibs defeat,what's the excuse for all these games?

Surrender monkey! :D

He will have some shite excuse. Deflected goal and penalty.. well guess what - these things happen in football.

You'd be happy for our club to not prosper just so that you give someone a chance at management who doesn't deserve it? You'd be happy for us to lose more fans, losing generations of would be fans, losing a tradition of excellence just because you see yourself as super fan?

Acceptance of mediocre should never happen at Rangers, by players, management, staff or fans. People who accept shite would be best staying away from our club.

You'd be happy for our club to not prosper just so that you give someone a chance at management who doesn't deserve it? You'd be happy for us to lose more fans, losing generations of would be fans, losing a tradition of excellence just because you see yourself as super fan?

Acceptance of mediocre should never happen at Rangers, by players, management, staff or fans. People who accept shite would be best staying away from our club.

Are you back from the protest last night, or did you not bother?

Are you back from the protest last night, or did you not bother?

Thanks for the pathetic dig LB, no I didn't go simply because this has to be something which has to be properly scheduled. I hardly get any time off, however I will be there when there is an arranged protest smart ass. Seems like the general consensus was the protest would be best on Sunday after the cup game which I will be going to.

Are you going?

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

As always you show yourself up as a clown who knows nothing about football and loves the manager more than the club.

The fans have not surrendered, far from it. They are angry and frustrated beyond belief because we have a deluded, clueless manager and a rudderless board who simply don't have a clue about the football operation and/or are reluctant to get rid of a club playing legend.

You need reminded that we are not 9 points behind Hearts solely because of yesterday.

As always you show yourself up as a clown who knows nothing about football and loves the manager more than the club.

The fans have not surrendered, far from it. They are angry and frustrated beyond belief because we have a deluded, clueless manager and a rudderless board who simply don't have a clue about the football operation and/or are reluctant to get rid of a club playing legend.

You need reminded that we are not 9 points behind Hearts solely because of yesterday.

I would actually say the very reason that people are shouting for a management change proves we have not surrendered. By sticking by McCoist I'd say it's closer to surrender as you're siding with a fool who has no chance of turning this around.

We want a change now in order to save our season. Surrender - I don't think so.

Thanks for the pathetic dig LB, no I didn't go simply because this has to be something which has to be properly scheduled. I hardly get any time off, however I will be there when there is an arranged protest smart ass. Seems like the general consensus was the protest would be best on Sunday after the cup game which I will be going to.

Are you going?

No, I won't be going.

I continue to await someone to actually organise a protest rather than sitting on this forum whingeing wanting other people to do it. If people believe in it, I would never stop their democratic right to protest and be heard - but God, protesting to get the manager sacked a week after the game, after a cup tie which will have a poor attendance, and we could win against a team in a league higher than us, good plan.

What do we want? - Change NOW!

When do we want it? - Next Sunday!

I surely cannot be the only one that seen them being awarded a penalty before it actually happened? Soon as I seen Black running towards the Hearts player I knew what was going to happen,he's a fucking donkey that should be nowhere our club,openly admitted to betting against us and he's still an employee,don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

There's fuck all to laugh about

I see the turmoil coming from those like mined with your good self.

If our performance against hertz in the first half is our bench mark, then we we are indeed deep in the brown stuff. Hertz are no great shakes, but light years ahead of us. At this rate we are in for a serious shredding by the scum. We are heading for oblivion under McCoist's leadership and you need a serious word with yourself, but then again, you already know that!

23 October 2011 we have just beaten Hearts 2-0 at Tynecastle to move 9 points clear of second placed Motherwell; I am asked by fellow Rangers fans if I think Alistair McCoist is the right man for the job of Rangers manager? My answer is an emphatic NO.

Fast forward 3 years and again we play Hearts at Tynecastle; except this time we lose 2-0 and end up 9 points behind the leaders. I am again asked the very same question; Do I think Alistair McCoist is the right man for the job of Rangers manager?

My answer remains an emphatic NO.

It seems the more things change the more they remain the same. :pipe:

I surely cannot be the only one that seen them being awarded a penalty before it actually happened? Soon as I seen Black running towards the Hearts player I knew what was going to happen,he's a fucking donkey that should be nowhere our club,openly admitted to betting against us and he's still an employee,don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

Game was lost before the penalty regardless. If it was up to me I would have hunted Black the second that shambles came to light. He is a fucking cunt and will never be fit to wear our once famous jersey. A fucking pariah of all that it means to be a Ranger.

No surrender for me but we desperately need a change in direction if the team are to secure first place.

Still time to do it if action is taken in the next few weeks. Beyond that it will be tough to see the Championship title coming to Ibrox.

No title is coming to Rangers, fucking wake up.

No, I won't be going.

I continue to await someone to actually organise a protest rather than sitting on this forum whingeing wanting other people to do it. If people believe in it, I would never stop their democratic right to protest and be heard - but God, protesting to get the manager sacked a week after the game, after a cup tie which will have a poor attendance, and we could win against a team in a league higher than us, good plan.

What do we want? - Change NOW!

When do we want it? - Next Sunday!

It's simple logistics, there is a high profile game at our home ground, I feel you're being purposefully dim. There is only so much one person can do, if it's not orchestrated properly then it is only damaging to the club. I'm not going to do anything that isn't effective and can damage the club. Whether an organised protest will work or not is another matter for debate, I believe it would work if done properly. However I am realistic enough to admit I do not have the connections or skills in order to properly arrange such a thing, but I like others have on here have offered myself up to help in whatever way I can.

There is actually no point in talking to you about this sadly, you don't want a change in management therefore we are worlds apart in opinion. However that is how I feel about the situation.

It's not a case of surrender the support will back the team at games. Having a realistic view on a forum doesn't have any effect on the outcome whatsover. Facts are we have slipped too far behind for optimism. It's up to the players and management to keep their belief and prove others wrong. I doubt we can win this league now and hope we can win the playoffs but I wouldn't put my money on us getting through that.

It's simple logistics, there is a high profile game at our home ground, I feel you're being purposefully dim. There is only so much one person can do, if it's not orchestrated properly then it is only damaging to the club. I'm not going to do anything that isn't effective and can damage the club. Whether an organised protest will work or not is another matter for debate, I believe it would work if done properly. However I am realistic enough to admit I do not have the connections or skills in order to properly arrange such a thing, but I like others have on here have offered myself up to help in whatever way I can.

There is actually no point in talking to you about this sadly, you don't want a change in management therefore we are worlds apart in opinion. However that is how I feel about the situation.

My opinion is the same relating to all sorts of demands for protests, so it doesn't really matter about the subject.

Nearly 300 people signed that they wanted to protest, we are a relatively small constituency of the overall support, so if that is replicated across the board it would be substantial, so people should do it, rather than all sitting about waiting for someone else.