Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

something in DRhebel about Ally blaming Smith and Miller for defeat.Just seen title,wont click on scum rag.Assuming Ally took Miller off as he was losing rag and likely to get sent off.

Taking Miller off could be justified, replacing him with Foster cannot. That is what McCoist is too blind to see. He effectively decided losing 1-0 with 10 men was preferable to going after a draw or a win and ending up losing 2-0 or going down to 9 men. He had his losing excuse with the sending off and was already preparing to play that card.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats your answer is it - defending our manager is somehow 'unsupportive' - oh dear - seems only your opinion matters!

It's not only my opinion though. See when fans like you pull your head out your arse and realise that what we are being presented with on a weekly basis is just not becoming of the Rangers we have come to expect, maybe then and only the will we start to move in the right direction....but then you know this already.

But Ally's admitted that it's now Up to Hearts to lose it and we need them to drop points, is that not surrender? he knows we have to rely on others to do the job because he can't

No that is the situation - but that is no reason to give up and chuck in the towel the way many have!

And this is the strongest indictment of the procession of competents, semi-competents and incompetents through our boardroom going right back to Shyte. None of them have had the nous to understand that our manager is a fraud.

Green would have deserved every red cent he received if he had held on long enough to get shot of McCoist before both their pockets got too heavy to carry all the swag.

Every single one of them should be lined up against the wall on Edmiston Drive and have their balls (where applicable) subsequently volleyed by every single bear who has paid to watch this bullshit for the last 3 years.

No that is the situation - but that is no reason to give up and chuck in the towel the way many have!

You support Ally McCoist but clearly don't give a shit about Rangers FC.

The ONLY thing that matters is Rangers not the overpaid buffoon who is slowly destroying us.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

The OP is either a tarrier or a fanny or ally, either way he does not deserve a reply from anyone nevermind 3 fucking pages

Tsk tsk - stock answer from those who think theirs is the only opinion and any dissenter has to be a a 'tarrier' - what next a set of 'rules' on how to support - oh and who will make those rules? "Those who know best"? - who's that ?

You support Ally McCoist but clearly don't give a shit about Rangers FC.

The ONLY thing that matters is Rangers not the overpaid buffoon who is slowly destroying us.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Nope - my opinion is that Rangers are best served by keeping faith with the manager and not panicking at this moment in time - are we really going to be one of those clubs who cant support when the chips are down - only support in the good times? Not for me - many said Ally deserved this season and thats what he deserves - till the end of the season - I just aint panicing the way many are.

Super dooper basically surrendered any chance of a win with the foster for miller swap. Hearts were doing fuck all to merit that decision and if he was bothered about miller being a hot head then it should be clark and not a f ucking shite defender coming on.

Hearts are not very good at all but thanks to the fanny in the suit we're now 9 behind and likely to drop more points as ally couldnt manage to wipe his arse correctly never mind manage a football team

It's not chucking the towel in but being realistic, on our present form there's little chance that we will overturn the points difference, even if we beat them in our next two games, we'll still be guaranteed to drop more points

Maybe hivs or QOTS will do us a favour but then again maybe they'll do hearts a favour.

BP9, are the management and players surrender monkeys for failing to win a single a cup competition? The performance against Raith for example was an absolute disgrace and the players and management couldn't hack it.. Surrender monkeys?

Lets see where we are at the end of the season wrt cups and league - and then make decisions - this early is no time to panic nor throw the towel in,

Lets see where we are at the end of the season wrt cups and league - and then make decisions - this early is no time to panic nor throw the towel in,

Throwing the towel in is keeping this idiot as manager.

Making a change is brave and decisive.

The only surrender monkey is you

You didn't answer my question.

Are the management and players surrender monkeys when it comes to cup games and let's just say big league games?

Remember we've failed to beat Hearts twice, the manager imo surrendered by putting on Foster for Miller, we were dominant even with 10 men.

We got hammered by Hibs and we lined up very negatively, that sounds nothing like "no surrender" you always go on about.

Our team are bottlers and our manager a naive clown.

The same boring pro Ally mince from the op is cringe. We are drowning as a club because one man in hell bent on digging his heels in to pretend he's something he's not.

I actually cringe at the mere sight of McCoist now. I'm willing to stand at the gates at Ibrox and demand his resignation, that's how far this has now came.

It's not surrendering to acknowledge your team and manager are fucking woeful. It's time we as fans did something to force change.

Our team are bottlers and our manager a naive clown.

The same boring pro Ally mince from the op is cringe. We are drowning as a club because one man in hell bent on digging his heels in to pretend he's something he's not.

I actually cringe at the mere sight of McCoist now. I'm willing to stand at the gates at Ibrox and demand his resignation, that's how far this has now came.

It's not surrendering to acknowledge your team and manager are fucking woeful. It's time we as fans did something to force change.

Probably the best post I've seen you make on here.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

No Surrender here. Just a change of general, lost too many battles with shite (Walters tactics '90's tactics). Needs a change to modern tactics, hence change the general.

Nope - my opinion is that Rangers are best served by keeping faith with the manager and not panicking at this moment in time - are we really going to be one of those clubs who cant support when the chips are down - only support in the good times? Not for me - many said Ally deserved this season and thats what he deserves - till the end of the season - I just aint panicing the way many are.

Of these "many" how many are actually Rangers fans?

Been saying since the cup defeat and the Karaoke he should be punted so not drawing my opinion from one game.

I will always support the team and Ally while he continues as manager. However, whilst I would normally have agreed with your point of keeping faith and not making panic decisions this early in the season, I do think that Ally and his team really need to get their act together quickly if they are to remain in position. We have to get back winning and into contention in the league or at least see some hope for the future. At present, we have neither. I don't think it is tenable for Ally to stay till the end of the season if we are not seen to be competing for the top position.

Not panic? We're 9 points behind and might not even win or qualify for the playoff final. Failing to get out this league could kill us.

But aye let's not panic cause Super Ally is a tactical genius.

A suspicious mind would wonder why so many people want Ally still in charge after so long.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

All hail the King Troll.