Junior Ogen

gersandy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one, mate.

Ogen is the player who was racially abused by Celtic fans during the Glasgow Cup Final at Firhill. I tried repeatedly on Twitter to get Tom English to comment on it but he didn't want to know.

I have to admit, I was at that game too and amongst all of the shit that was going on, I didn't hear any racial abuse.

I have to admit, I was at that game too and amongst all of the shit that was going on, I didn't hear any racial abuse.

That's a coincidence. I was at Berwick in Feb 2013 and I didn't hear any Rangers fans singing sectarian songs.

Just shows you, eh?

No chance he's too young to play in the lower divisions of Scottish football are you all crazy.

Never mind that the same age players play at higher levels week in week out across Europe.

Of course the Super Ally fanboys will be along to tell us he's shit just like all our young players and doesn't deserve to play for Rangers.

I was at Mark Walters first game at the phiggery. I didn't see the bananas, doesn't mean they weren't thrown.

Don't say that, mate!

Philthy and The Hag will have you as a source for 7 new books that claim the scum were never racist, before the end of the day.

agree, but would also like to see Clarke given a chance but that don't seem to be happening

Don't get me wrong, Clark would be my 1st choice striker all day long, as for Ogen and Hardie i mean in a year or 2 down the line getting some 1st team game time, right now i don't think they're ready for the step up.

Nowhere near the first team, doesn't even start in the Development League (Under 20's games), there are quite a few others that would be ahead of him.

Was nothing special as a midfielder but the had a man of the match performance in the Glasgow Cup Final two years ago. Took a great step forward when he was moved to striker when Ryan Hardie was ill last season. So much so Sinky started to play with two strikers at 17's when Ryan came back.

Junior has not really had much game time this season.