Anyone from Dumfries or there abouts?

GOAT

Has it snowed yet down there mate?

Small amount of snow last night but it turned to mush and melted this morning.

Main danger would be M74 which can get pretty bad at the high points (when you loose the radio).

I have heard of people getting trapped for hrs and having to be rescued when its really bad.

Weather looks ok for tomorrow though.

Small amount of snow last night but it turned to mush and melted this morning.

Main danger would be M74 which can get pretty bad at the high points (when you loose the radio).

I have heard of people getting trapped for hrs and having to be rescued when its really bad.

Weather looks ok for tomorrow though.

I would suggest travelling doon the A76 a few lodges to warm yourself in en route.

I know it's quite bad in Borders, so looks like Dumfries has missed the snow, which can only be a good thing for tomorrow.

Where abouts in Borders? Im in Selkirk just now nothing here and below soutra there is nothing either although Hawick 10 miles away and closer top Dumfries been snowing there a bit harder. Dont see game being off.

Where abouts in Borders? Im in Selkirk just now nothing here and below soutra there is nothing either although Hawick 10 miles away and closer top Dumfries been snowing there a bit harder. Dont see game being off.

An engineer on the patch sent in photos earlier to all us dispatchers, I think he was passed Hawick, down towards Newcastleton.

been sleet on and off most of the day but nothing lying just on the high ground ,think its to be the same tomorow but cant see game being in any danger of getting postponed ,theres a few pubs five minutes walk from palmerston both sides of the river