Sky Sources: McCoist Tenders Resignation

About time he went. Fair play to him for doing the right thing, everyone and their dog could see this wasn't working out. He damn nearly plunged us back into admin with his transfer policy, and his wage demands were damn near unforgivable, Hope the rest of the backroom staff go with him, we need some new blood.

Thank you ally for doing the honourable thing, what you done for the club in the past 3 years wont be forgotten.

However the club wasnt moving forward and this is the best for the club and had to happen.

It was taking its toll on him and I wish him well for the future.

Personally I wanted it to work out for him when he took over but like most bears we knew it wasnt going to work out a long time ago.

Thank you for doing the correct thing, Ally will always be a legend as a player.

Em just a small matter of the game tonight tho?

We knew it had to happen, but still doesnt make it pleasant. Bittersweet doesnt cover it. Guy is a hero and will remain as so. Gutted it just never worked out for him.

Another point -

Terry Butcher has ruled himself out of the running for the managerial vacancy at his former club, Motherwell.

Butcher asked to be taken out of consideration for the position and explained his reasons to the club.

Is this a coincidence?.

Unbelievable what the man has been through the last few years and i'll never forget how he steadied the ship as best he could.

Needs a very long break and i hope he comes back as ambassador at some point.

Legend.

Oh please get a grip. He had the honor of managing our great club making MILLIONS while making an absolute arse of it.

He should have handed in his resignation after Raith Rovers.

His legacy will take years to fix.

Thank Fuck..if its true!