Reaction this weekend

1690tamRFC

Just said in a previous topic, that I fully expect to see a 100% improvement in players attitude and comitment this weekend, a good result will be had, no matter who it is that takes temporary charge of our club, because it has been obvious for months they players have downed tools for Ally

Time for reaction has been after every piss poor performance and result this season. Still waiting

Your right and I've been at every single one. I've expected it and it hasn't come under Ally, so I hope that this is finally the reaction we need. Only positive I can take from this whole sorry episode mate.

Think I'll struggle to get myself motivated to watch us until we're back at the top of the league tbh. It's just not appealing to me right now.

Quote from Wikipedia entry for 'gloryhunter'?

would be surprised if there is much of a reaction to be honest as that point has long since passed, doesn't hep when you can near enough guess what team we are going to put out and how we will play every week, the same one's that have failed consistently for the majority of the season

GET BEHIND THE FUCKIN TEAM,,,,,,,,,,,AND ALLY........ WE ARE GLASGOW RANGERS....., NOT A FUCKIN PUB TEAM.

Have u watched the dross on show , the players finished ally , look at Friday night - no reaction , nothing new , just another embarrassment by so called Rangers men , God I hate that term now

Well heres hoping that those fans who have stayed away for whatever their reasons turn up and cheer the GERS on.With regards to anyone else taking over the role of manager all be it temporarily I do hope its McCulloch as the first thing he should do is drop that painfully slow centre half we have called " McCulloch"