Gone by January. A prediction.

OlegKuznetsov

I was not going to dignify your comment about Mr Struth not winning a cup in 7 years but heres some facts that you like so much. FACT Mr Struth is the most successful manager in Scottish Football history.FACT he won 18 count them 18 league titles His first in his first year in charge,FACT he won 10 Scottish Cups, FACT he won 2 league cups and was the first manager to win a treble in Scotland. How fucking dare you come on here and say such a thing as he went 7 years without winning his first cup. Keep Mr Struth out of your fucking love affair with all things McCoist.

So it didn't take 7 years to win his first SC?

Mr Struth is one of the greatest managers ever in football. I don't see the need to omit or ignore any part of his unrivalled successful career and life.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FACT it was 7 years before he won his first Scottish Cup,FACT in the meantime he won 6 league titles up till then and went on to win 9 more Scottish Cups, 12 more leagues , 2 League Cups the first domestic treble in Scotland. No Rangers fan would ever have came out with that fucking shit about taking 7 years to win a Scottish Cup in the name oh fuck. The man built the traditions of this club which some of us try and uphold to this day so why dont you just fuck off and keep reading about ALLY cause you sure as fuck cant be going to watch what hes been up to.

FACT it was 7 years before he won his first Scottish Cup,FACT in the meantime he won 6 league titles up till then and went on to win 9 more Scottish Cups, 12 more leagues , 2 League Cups the first domestic treble in Scotland. No Rangers fan would ever have came out with that fucking shit about taking 7 years to win a Scottish Cup in the name oh fuck. The man built the traditions of this club which some of us try and uphold to this day so why dont you just fuck off and keep reading about ALLY cause you sure as fuck cant be going to watch what hes been up to.

I don't understand why you're so angry.

Any comment on Struth destabilising the board when they wanted him to resign, ousting the main culprit so he could remain manager?

Mr Struth was a great man, not just a great Ranger. However your anger at the facts is bemusing.

Perhaps people questioned motives then, as they do now. Thankfully then everything worked out for the best.

Stick your bemusing where the sun doesn't shine as you are no RANGERS fan that's for sure so just keep Mr Struth out of your drivel.

Have I lied or been insulting about him?

People complain when I'm sarcastic, or obtuse. Here I'm not abusive or being difficult. I'm offering some history that could be considered comparable to today's scenario even only minutely.

Yet people don't even want to acknowledge historical facts. doh

Albear

The fact is you are trying to justify allys incompetence by saying it took Mr Struth 7 years to win the Sottish cup so ally isn't that bad after all. The only problem with your history facts is that you only told your little part of that history the part which said it took him 7 years to win SC no mention of the other historical FACTS that in the meantime he still managed to win 6 leagues in the same period.I do not know why you want to bring Mr Struth into any discussion remotely to do with our current management and if you are going to quote historical Rangers facts please quote the full facts not just the snippets you want to use to defend a hopelessly incompetent manager and management team. Now please can we leave one of the few good points we have left out of this thread.

Struth forced out a Rangers board in his time as manager, is his reputation tarnished because of that?

Mr Struth was at the age of 70, he had a couple of decades of success, when he was told to retire by Rangers chairman, Jimmy Bowie(not the board just the chairman). Mr Struth decided that he had more to win but Mr Bowie was insistent that he went. Mr Struth over threw him with others in Ibrox who wanted Mr Struth to stay.

To compare Mr Struth to Mr McCoist is disingenuous as Mr Struth was wanting to stay on to win more things but Mr McCoist appears to be playing games to hang on for more cash in his trouser pocket.

I'm not comparing the men. At the moment we know very little about what's going on and what, if any, power plays are going on. The scenario's I felt had some sort of comparison, NOT THE MEN.

I forgot forums weren't for differing opinions and discussion. I'll leave you all to your bitter, one tracked views.