OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he knows the fan opinion

Alloa was the last straw

He is just holding out for one final pay cheque from his 'beloved' rangers until he fucks off into the sunset

He won't get another managerial job

I hope you're right about the payoff.

I agree 100% about him never getting another managerial job.

Forgive my stupidity, but could someone explain this theory to me?

If the club is struggling for cash because McCoist is on a high wage again, attendances drop, and we need extra investment, the club might look beyond Ashley, there are too many variables of course. Is Ashley willing to pay off McCoist? So far it is a no. God knows what will happen.

Remember King's whole idea was to starve the club of cash, with McCoist handing in his notice it means the club are starved cash that they would normally have. I wouldn't be surprised if Ally is under orders from King.

But anyway, I don't actually think that is what's going on, I just think this is McCoist being greedy. But, it's the only two scenarios I could think of.

Personally there is nothing left to like about McCoist, I'll not call him names but I just don't like what he's become. He's no longer a legend in my eyes. There are two possibilities, he is only there for the money and wants a large pay off, or he's doing this to try and force King into Rangers.

Those two possibilities highlight the lack of integrity the man has. I cannot wait to see that man leave Rangers, and I hope he completely severs ties with the club, no longer a legend. Fuck him.

Super Ally

been saying this for a couple of weeks.

200k extra per game x 5 games = bye Ally.

If they make the right choice of replacement, it really should be self-financing.

And, hopefully, give us a chase that we can all get behind!

Personally there is nothing left to like about McCoist, I'll not call him names but I just don't like what he's become. He's no longer a legend in my eyes. There are two possibilities, he is only there for the money and wants a large pay off, or he's doing this to try and force King into Rangers.

Those two possibilities highlight the lack of integrity the man has. I cannot wait to see that man leave Rangers, and I hope he completely severs ties with the club, no longer a legend. Fuck him.

Yeah , have to agree with you.

For months now I've been on here defending him , that it's not about the money . With no further movement it appears that it is just that. Disappointed in him now , to be honest.

If they make the right choice of replacement, it really should be self-financing.

And, hopefully, give us a chase that we can all get behind!

If I buy 5 flats, rent them out they should also be self financing, they should pay for themselves in ten years and be pure profit forevermore, if you can get the money to buy them in the first place.

If the club is struggling for cash because McCoist is on a high wage again, attendances drop, and we need extra investment, the club might look beyond Ashley, there are too many variables of course. Is Ashley willing to pay off McCoist? So far it is a no. God knows what will happen.

Remember King's whole idea was to starve the club of cash, with McCoist handing in his notice it means the club are starved cash that they would normally have. I wouldn't be surprised if Ally is under orders from King.

But anyway, I don't actually think that is what's going on, I just think this is McCoist being greedy. But, it's the only two scenarios I could think of.

I DO think that's what's going on.

I also believe that McCoist was part of King's "secret" consortium and possibly the main reason why it was secret in the first place.

Not everything will be revealed but enough will.

And that which does come to light will destroy McCoist's reputation utterly and beyond any repair.

I believe that he's not only a fucking awful manager and a greedy bastard - those are a given - but also he's been leaking and conspiring and working from the inside to try and keep the club on the ropes so his pals can pick it up for next to nothing

I predict history will not be kind to Ally McCoist.

Yeah , have to agree with you.

For months now I've been on here defending him , that it's not about the money . With no further movement it appears that it is just that. Disappointed in him now , to be honest.

It's horrible, he was my hero when I was a little boy and grew up adoring the man. No idea what I feel now, sick probably the best way to describe it.

If I buy 5 flats, rent them out they should also be self financing, they should pay for themselves in ten years and be pure profit forevermore, if you can get the money to buy them in the first place.

:lol:

In an earlier life, I could have sorted that for you!

Whether he will be away by Saturday,end of January, will not matter.One thing is for sure if the club survives over the next few months he will be away by the time the ST money is due for next season. .As much as our current board seem utterly useless even they are not stupid enough to ask the Rangers support to renew STs with the current management at the helm." SURELY "

The whole thing has gone way beyond bizarre. Way beyond. The chaos seems to be self perpetuating and self reinforcing. If the Easdales, Somers, Ashelys and Kings of this world think they have the vision, leadership and strength of character to steer Rangers out of this then they sure are hiding this talent so well that they must have borrowed a cloaking device from the Klingons. Come to think of it they really are Klinging on to power - with Ally now ingloriously sat as chief Klingon-to-a-payoff.

Maybe they have a credible solution to all of this to announce at the AGM so deferring all major announcements until then, and Ally just has to take the verbal flak on Saturday (or silence if Ibrox is deserted). Could Ashley have a CEO, management and coaching team lined up, engaged and on the payroll of one of his companies and ready to be parachuted straight in on a loan basis (salaries etc off the book of Rangers and a management fee paid instead with full repayment at a later date). Wishful thinking fuelled by a bottle of whisky and straining to find any sort of solution to this utter mess.

I DO think that's what's going on.

I also believe that McCoist was part of King's "secret" consortium and possibly the main reason why it was secret in the first place.

Not everything will be revealed but enough will.

And that which does come to light will destroy McCoist's reputation utterly and beyond any repair.

I believe that he's not only a fucking awful manager and a greedy bastard - those are a given - but also he's been leaking and conspiring and working from the inside to try and keep the club on the ropes so his pals can pick it up for next to nothing

I predict history will not be kind to Ally McCoist.

It certainly looks like that is where the leaks have been coming from as has been said on here before. Another indicator was when he didn't ask fans to renew season books. Add on some of his other moves and you begin to see a pattern developing (or maybe all this madness has made me paranoid :unsure: )