Gone by January. A prediction.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What really pisses me off is that I can't understand why he hasn't taken a few fairly simple steps to improve.

ALL the other teams in this division play neat, accurate football which has plainly been drilled by, in many cases, rookie bosses.

All they lack is a cutting edge or a keeper.

Just imagine the firepower we have in front of some of the guys we've seen move the ball around really well against us.

I would be happy with that.

It certainly looks like that is where the leaks have been coming from as has been said on here before. Another indicator was when he didn't ask fans to renew season books. Add on some of his other moves and you begin to see a pattern developing (or maybe all this madness has made me paranoid :unsure: )

Maybe he's stockpiling cash to buy us!

As long as he appoints someone else as manager!

It will show him up for what he is. A St Johnstone fan.

Ally McCoist has never been and never will be a Rangers man. He was just lucky enough to have played for our great club.

My god. What a state this fan base is in if people actually believe that.

There is no doubt he is a huge Rangers fan. I actually do think he is trying to help force out this board, but has underestimated the depth of feeling right now.

My god. What a state this fan base is in if people actually believe that.

There is no doubt he is a huge Rangers fan. I actually do think he is trying to help force out this board, but has underestimated the depth of feeling right now.

He's acting less and less like a Rangers fan as time goes on

I genuinely think he believes this board will destroy Rangers.

They won't. It will be we the fans :(

No, it won't be the fans.

Folk go on about McCoist getting us through these dark times, and being the sole consistency - well fuck that.

The fans have been the greatest thing for this club since 2012 - yes, some are cunts, but overall we have kept the club alive, constantly putting in and never taking out.

McCoist is no fan, and if we go under, he'll be complicit in it

I'm sure today was just the opening play in negotiations. The board will have been told Allys position and will consult with shareholders and their strategy will be scoped out for the next meeting.

Hopefully that will happen very quickly and we have seen the last of Ally in the dugout.

Personally there is nothing left to like about McCoist, I'll not call him names but I just don't like what he's become. He's no longer a legend in my eyes. There are two possibilities, he is only there for the money and wants a large pay off, or he's doing this to try and force King into Rangers.

Those two possibilities highlight the lack of integrity the man has. I cannot wait to see that man leave Rangers, and I hope he completely severs ties with the club, no longer a legend. Fuck him.

His legendary status left my head a long time ago.

He's a leech whose only love is for himself.....oh......and large lumps of the folding stuff.

I'm sure today was just the opening play in negotiations. The board will have been told Allys position and will consult with shareholders and their strategy will be scoped out for the next meeting.

Hopefully that will happen very quickly and we have seen the last of Ally in the dugout.

To be honest, that is really not good enough.

If this club wants to survive it is vital they get rid of AM before the re-newals for next seasons STs are out as no-one is going to part with their money while this guy is in charge.A new manager might just boost the sales if it is seen as the right move by the fans.

This needs to happen - we cant have two transfer windows go by with a lame duck in charge. We have a lot of guys coming out of contract that need to be replaced and others that need to be moved on - we cant put that responsibility on a useless manager who no longer wants to be there.

There are far more things to consider than just McCoist getting his money.

Personally there is nothing left to like about McCoist, I'll not call him names but I just don't like what he's become. He's no longer a legend in my eyes. There are two possibilities, he is only there for the money and wants a large pay off, or he's doing this to try and force King into Rangers.

Those two possibilities highlight the lack of integrity the man has. I cannot wait to see that man leave Rangers, and I hope he completely severs ties with the club, no longer a legend. Fuck him.

I used a term in the other thread. McCoist is now unique. With our fanbase split McCoist has actually become what both sides hate. On top of that he has reached the level of his incompetence.