Ally, expects to be here for full 12 months!

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't McCoist do the proper thing and just keep quiet, he wouldn't speak at Wednesday's meeting, that was done through his legal team. He does like to speak to everyone else though, he should be sacked and we should invite him to pursue his claim in any way he sees fit.

Each side is playing a game of poker.

McCoist wants his money, all of it, before he will leave and he will sit it out either in the dug out or his garden and collect his weekly cut of the 750K per annum.

The Board want him to take a reduced payment to leave and sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Ally will not accept the money nor sign the CA as he will probably be looking at a book deal to spill the beans.

End of Round 1 - IMPASSE

I expect Round 2 after Saturday's result but before the AGM without much change. Round 3 will be after the AGM and it is then I expect an agreement (even amicable???) and Ally's departure thereafter.

A very Ally Christmas to us all.

Just saying he won't breach his contract, nothing to see here.

Aye!

Some people need to read beyond the headline.

The headline is designed to grab the attention, often based on one quote, so as to be so misleading that you don't get the point.

I suspect if he'd come out and said I'm looking for a pay off as soon as I get that I'm away then there would be a thread where people would be throwing a use at him and moaning about that too.

Showing a lack of commitment to the role might be deemed a contractual breach. All he has to say is that he fully intends to abide by his contract.

And that's pretty much what he has said.

The longer this impasse continues or even lack of action by the board to impose a solution, how long will it be until we are told we cannot service the infrastructure of the club including the running costs of Auchenhowie and in particular Ibrox.

The balls in the boards court, Ally cannot leave without their consent and the board seem to be holding him to his contract when they should be getting rid of him now. It's up to the board to pay him off or place him on gardening leave. I'm really losing faith in the board over this fiasco. My faith in Ally went with the Alloa result.