Ally, expects to be here for full 12 months!

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect if he'd come out and said I'm looking for a pay off as soon as I get that I'm away then there would be a thread where people would be throwing a use at him and moaning about that too.

And rightly so. The club has made him a very wealthy man, he's made an utter cunt of his job and he should resign with immediate effect and without a pay off. All these people staying the club would take him to court for breach of contract are on drugs ffs they would bite his hand off for that. .

:lol:

There's not a chance he'll be here by the end of those 12 months. No way will he just manage Rangers in the (hopefully) top division for the best part of 4 months to then walk away. Logically it makes absolutely no sense.

Saying that logic rarely applies to Rangers anymore.

With Llambias as the new CEO,I think his days are numbered

He's time limited anyway.

I hope we can pay him his contract and stop him earning elsewhere for the year,mercenary b'tard.

Where the fuck could this dud earn any money it wouldnt be in football no chance with tv a wee fat baldy man unlikely

So even admitting it is unrealistic he will persevere to stroke more moneyfoff us fans, the most important of all as he says.

In the spirit of thesuse of the word Spiv.....

#SpivBastard

He doesn't actually really have any option but to work his notice. I couldn't just jack in my job on Monday and not turn up on Tuesday. And we do not know what was discussed in the meeting.

Thought this guy didn't read the contracts and just signed whatever was thrown in front of him? He's turning out to be a most disingenuous guy. Of course this fucks it up for the club because who is going to give McCoist money to spend on players when he's working his ticket? So that's this winters and next summers transfer windows screwed should there miraculously be money available.

The board are probably waiting for the AGM to approve a share issue so they'll have the money to pay him off.

Would make sense for McCoist to use his shares to vote with the board with that scenario in mind, no doubt it would dumbfound many though.