Cosgrove kicks off BBC campaign for SFA to block Ashley

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes Regan, Cosgrove, Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham who have shite running down their legs at the prospect of Ashley owning/running Rangers. I wonder what links them all?

They are all hopeful that the club is suspended from playing football?

#8 report.gif

post_new.gif Today, 22:57

Grandmaster_Suck user_offline.gif

Cordially soliciting you to vote Naw

im_msn.gif http://mystatus.skype.com/smallicon/followfollow1872

icon1.gif Re: Keith Jackson Tweet Record Tomorrow

"Quote:

Originally Posted by cambridgeblue viewpost.gif

Hope the SFA call his bluff. Suspend the team from all football until Lameboss is gone."

The SFA have the courage of fleeing gazelles.

A better question is, would he want to?

Nothing so far has shown he wants to own us or invest in us. He's got his retail deal already, so why enter a court battle?

Well the sfa are already on his case and if the report in the daily mail is correct about him wanting to own 29.9% then something has to give and since the sfa are always trying to put the boot into us at every opportunity I'd love MA to take them on.

They are all hopeful that the club is suspended from playing football?

#8 report.gif

post_new.gif Today, 22:57

Grandmaster_Suck user_offline.gif

Cordially soliciting you to vote Naw

im_msn.gif http://mystatus.skyp...ollowfollow1872

icon1.gif Re: Keith Jackson Tweet Record Tomorrow

"Quote:

Originally Posted by cambridgeblue viewpost.gif

Hope the SFA call his bluff. Suspend the team from all football until Lameboss is gone."

The SFA have the courage of fleeing gazelles.

That really pisses on Eskbanks chips when he claimed that 'no one wants Rangers punished'. He isn't having his best day today.

That really pisses on Eskbanks chips when he claimed that 'no one wants Rangers punished'. He isn't having his best day today.

Dingwall and his RST bag-carriers have been actively seeking a new club since the day we entered administration. An EX-RST board member confirmed the plan to me for a club playing at Hampden, leaving Ibrox an empty shell. Bomber Brown mentioned the same plan during his outburst. Eskbank will deny it but this plan is at the core of RST plans for the future of Rangers. The last thing the RST want is a strong, competent, moneyed businessman running Rangers as it freezes them out for ever.

I actually forgot about Romanov. Owned three clubs at one point.

I think they introduced the rule after Romanov was involved and in fact think they might have done it in response to him being a fanny because our football is run by thick folk that make up rules with no logic like

"Romanov has been a baw, how could we have stopped him from owning Hearts"

"we could have banned folk that already owned another club"

"but the problems he caused had nothing to do with the fact he owned two clubs"

"I don't care, it would have stopped him, bring the rule in anyway"

Who is cambridgeblue? Is he influential or just some random bam?

If he is a RST leader then that comment is horrendous, if not it could be just a Tim with a logon at the wind up.

Cosgrove has previous for not being able to prevent the hatred oozing out his bigoted pores .

November '98 lifted at Queen street station for singing "Can you see a handsome h*n"

August '12 "Rangers are an abomination of Scottish football"

November '12 "Aberdeen could make money from naming rights on stadium, they could call it 'The Ian Durrant Arena' "

This coming from a pervert who invented 'MiniPops'

Dingwall and his RST bag-carriers have been actively seeking a new club since the day we entered administration. An EX-RST board member confirmed the plan to me for a club playing at Hampden, leaving Ibrox an empty shell. Bomber Brown mentioned the same plan during his outburst. Eskbank will deny it but this plan is at the core of RST plans for the future of Rangers. The last thing the RST want is a strong, competent, moneyed businessman running Rangers as it freezes them out for ever.

I hear the RST are actually giant alien lizards in disguise. They infiltrate our fan base and take over the body and minds of normal fans.

Hampden isn't even a stadium, its actually the alien mother ship.

If he is a RST leader then that comment is horrendous, if not it could be just a Tim with a logon at the wind up.

Re your first question, I don't know but has plenty of posts. Re your second question, I would say it is not mutually exclusive.

In any event, MD seems to broadly agree with the comment.

Im sure that their will be lots of anti Rangers moothpieces coming oot to spout pish and hatred if indeed it looks like MA decides to take us on. As for Cos"cnut"grove he has shown for years that he is nothing but a bitter and twisted hater who made up/Lied.. that Rangers fans ransacked Barcelona Chapels before the Cup Winners Cup Final, repeat a LIE often enough and it becomes FACT is that bawbags motto. How he manages to earn a living shows how fucked up this bigoted wee country is.

Pretty fundamental question about this "cambridgeblue", if he is a Tim spouting anti-Rangers bile there is no wonder he gets airing time on that site.

Funny how the scum can get on there but true Bears are banned for going against Jaffa Monsters master plan.