Good luck Kenny McDowall

Clyde Valley

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it incredibly sad that you've just got me incredibly excited, who fucking knows he could a left mid at left mid!

He can only play the hand he has been dealt. If he makes changes and recalls a couple of players like Gallagher and tries to bring us entertaining football once more I will back him to the hilt. Lets all hope he can do the job.

He can only play the hand he has been dealt. If he makes changes and recalls a couple of players like Gallagher and tries to bring us entertaining football once more I will back him to the hilt. Lets all hope he can do the job.

Gallagher back in January I think . I reckon when he comes back . He be one our better players

Mcsaif or fenian face eh ya scud book

Whatever takes your fancy. He does play up to them. For all we know he could be chatting to his mate Lenny at this very minute. Might be arranging a game of golf with him now that he has so much free time on his hands. Great day to be a Rangers supporter don't you think?