Big day for Rangers, Ashley, the SFA & Scottish Football

OlegKuznetsov

they'll be fucking daft to not allow ashley to take us over. if they refuse it then we'll just keep limping on while ashley tightens his grips on our assets. also, the longer we stay out the premiership the longer potential sponsors won't be interested in their fucking shambles of a league. i mean look at the game against the bheasts...some cunts sponsored that. a premiership team and a championship team!?!?! why are there no premiership v premiership games getting sponsored? why isn't the league sponsored? BECAUSE...scottish football is a boring useless pathetic one horse race if we aren't there.

if they allow ashley what he wants then we'll be back up there next season or the season after. they'll get their league sponsor. everybody is happier.

or so you'd think. i wouldn't put it past these idiots at the SFA to give us another boot while we're down. blinded by hatred and having their strings pulled by peter pie eye.

The SFA are not going to kill off Rangers, they could have done that after admin/liquidation. The scenario of "financial armageddon" they feared has not quite come to pass, but it is clear that the lack of a league sponsor, etc requires Rangers back in the top tier.

Forsyth also speaks as if no one else is waiting to pump cash into Rangers. If Ashley goes, someone else will come in.

No other investor will inject money with the current shareholding structure and board still in play , why would they invest with no control measures ?

No other investor will inject money with the current shareholding structure and board still in play , why would they invest with no control measures ?

Well, obviously they will want a degree of control. If the SFA says "no" to Ashley, I doubt he is going to hang around and let Rangers slip into admin with his retail operation.

They are desperately trying to get a bandwagon going here by constantly saying other club chairmen don't want us treated uniquely. The media did this before and stoked the vote against us last time.

We are not asking to be treated uniquely, nor is there any suggestion we either want or need to be.

Their own rules are quite clear, they must be informed of intent and any increase must be with their permission. Their rule does not say it can't be done...period. It says they must give permission. That is all we ask, so there is absolutely no bending or changing of any rules required.

If we are not careful, the media will build this up as Rangers getting special treatment in an attempt to push the other clubs into a corner against it.

As far as I know, nobody has asked for this before, or been rejected, so how we can be getting different treatment is quite beyond me. Different from what ?

Before anyone mentions Neil Rankine of Livingston, thats a totally different case. He already had his holding without their permission and his 2 other club holdings were not disclosed. Livi also provided false info about his suitability as a fit and proper person. Hardly the same as our situation in any form.

Spot on.

Forsyth has been producing this form of selective shite for quite some time now.

Without disrespecting those poor souls who lost their lives yesterday in Glasgow or those injured is there any way we could arrange for two or three bin lorries to be dispatched to the SFA head quarters??

I witnessed that horrific accident yesterday and the sight of the dead bodies lying on the road will stick in my mind forever,You're post is in very bad taste.And not even remotely fucking funny.

I'm sure the more sensible supporters hope a deal will be struck but I have no faith in the SFA due to their ant-Rangers sentiments which is equal across Scottish football and society.

I still believe PL wants us dead to ease a move down to England due to lack of competition.

This then leaves the also rans (sheep etc.) with easy shots at Europe and dare I say it, the CL.

Pedro ,Topping ,Duncaster and Fanny at Scumdee will make sure that what ever deal is done ,we will be at a disadvantage .

The worrying thing for me is Ashley signs away something we could be paying for ,for years

Lets face it .People like Ashley just want the profit/££$$

Pedro ,Topping ,Duncaster and Fanny at Scumdee will make sure that what ever deal is done ,we will be at a disadvantage .

The worrying thing for me is Ashley signs away something we could be paying for ,for years

Lets face it .People like Ashley just want the profit/££$$

Yes Ashley is a business man , he obviously wants money, but in order for him to get money we need to get money, and for us to get money we need to be successful on the park.

Exactly right, and MA knows this. He holds all the aces.

The one issue that he hasn't been able to control is the massive disconnect with the fans. The board really need to sort that out if we are ever going to compete at the highest level again.

Like it or not, large numbers of supporters are staying away both because of the dreadful standard of football but also because of a deep mistrust of our corporate governance

Exactly right, and MA knows this. He holds all the aces.

The one issue that he hasn't been able to control is the massive disconnect with the fans. The board really need to sort that out if we are ever going to compete at the highest level again.

Like it or not, large numbers of supporters are staying away both because of the dreadful standard of football but also because of a deep mistrust of our corporate governance

If Ashley gains full control a few "marquis" signings easily gets the fans back on track

Lets face it .People like Ashley just want the profit

If he´s the kind of ruthless businessman you describe he´ll rather part with his teeth than sign away something of value surely?..

This thread reeks of paranoia. It's embarrising that some people are sounding more and more like that manky lot all the time!

Ashley is a very wealthy man. I'm confident that he will flex his muscles and get everything he wants!