From the heart

RFC55

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with the sentiment and passion in that OP.

The past few years has seen the biggest support within the British Isles split as never before by self serving people whose motive are extremely opaque to the vast majority.

If we united as one there would only be one winner.

Surely the dissenters among the support can see this?

Then again,,,,,,,

Not all of you will be loyalists like me, not all of you will be band members or lodge me,bets like I was, but everyone of you (bar the papes) are Rangers fans.

Please let's no fight over boards, not fucking one of us got involved with the Rangers due to ashley, wallace, Bain, murray, whyte, green, or any of our greats. We got involved because the 11 heroes on the park.

I think we are in danger of forgettig that. It's cooper, brand, Johnstone, mccoist, laudrup, Gascogne, mols, wallace, konterman (for that goal) they're the fucking heroes. Not one board member made us special these guys did.

Stop fucking arguing, we are all bears, we all live the 11 on the park (even fucking Daly), we've got they fenian cunts to fuck soon, get behind this club, fuck the hoard, fuck Yer boycotts, fuck everything that's not about the 11 on the park.

We are all unique in how we love the Bears, but we only love this club and players. Don't do it for dave king, Mike Ashley, David sommers, sandy Easdale, we do it for the fucking Rangers

No surrender, many beers later x

Spot on bud, hope to see you on our bus again soon for another good away day mate.