Name McDowalls first team

Smile

Think hes got a great chance of making his own mark, simonsen,,foster, mcgregor, mculloch, wallace, black, law, templeton, sheils, clark, miller, but if we get these 3 points dont care who he plays, just want the rangers back

As soon as McCulloch was appointed assistant coach, any illusions I had about team and tactics changes/improvements went out the window.

So I expect the same old, same old straight from kick off with perhaps a bit more initial enthusiasm and commitment. Real test will be our second half performance and changes unlesswe have the game won by then.

I expect McCulloch will be first name on team sheet.

Will be interested to see how the following players play:

Wallace: would expect him to be taking fuller responsibility from now and returning to a more commited enthusiasm, but am slightly concerned he might not even play.

Aird/Templeton: For me Templeton must play, but again would expect a lot more from him. If Aird plays from start or Templeton is taken off early, will be disappointed.

Our centreback pairing: Think Mohsni will be dropped, would prefer McGregor and even Zaliukas there, with McCulloch in midfield but expect McCulloch will unfortunately be in there.

Black: Should play from start.

Law: Will expect a lot more from him today.

Miller: Should be first in the team.

Clarke/Boyd: Biggest decision, head says Clarke, but expect Boyd to be in there from start.

And finally Dean Shiels: I think there may have been a problem between Ally and Shiels,so be interesting to see if he is included in the set-up now.

Let's hope it all works out, and maybe they'll prove me wrong with their team choice and efforts.