Kit Man

Murtaugh

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could contract it out for a lot less

As Eagle has pointed out already, Jimmy will not clean the kit, he will manage the contractors or most likely the in house staff at Auchenhowie. He will, however, take sole responsibility of ensuring the first team kit is in order for match day - for which he gets the privilege of wearing a Rangers suit and tie!

Seriously though, there are many options open to the club.

I find this incredibly hard to believe.

I'm 99% sure that, in his book, McCulloch talks about the low-earning backroom staff who the players took a cut for during administration; he referred to Bell specifically.

180k a year was low paid to the 15k a week players back then ffs

3 grand a week is fucking loose change when the likes of whittaker were earning 8x that

also its clear to see whats went wrong this season

the kits in pre season were a bit stained, so ally asked Jimmy to put a bit of vanish on them, the daft old cunt put too much on them and it rubbed off on the players

hence why the likes of law, black and the rest have fucking vanished

also its clear to see whats went wrong this season

the kits in pre season were a bit stained, so ally asked Jimmy to put a bit of vanish on them, the daft old cunt put too much on them and it rubbed off on the players

hence why the likes of law, black and the rest have fucking vanished

Slight touch of autism about that retort shagger :lol:

180k a year was low paid to the 15k a week players back then ffs

3 grand a week is fucking loose change when the likes of whittaker were earning 8x that

Our players were and are played well, but I don't think they are to the extent that they're detached from reality. £3K per-week is a lot of money and McCulloch will know that, coming from Wishaw especially.

I'd love a source for this.

Our players were and are played well, but I don't think they are to the extent that they're detached from reality. £3K per-week is a lot of money and McCulloch will know that, coming from Wishaw especially.

I'd love a source for this.

According to Lee McCulloch in his autobiography, he lost £200k over the three months where he was on 25% of his salary. That equates to £16.5k per week, meaning he was on £22k per week before his pay cut. I am sure he does not know the value of money, regardless of his birth place.

According to Lee McCulloch in his autobiography, he lost £200k over the three months where he was on 25% of his salary. That equates to £16.5k per week, meaning he was on £22k per week before his pay cut. I am sure he does not know the value of money, regardless of his birth place.

I disagree with that and I don't think you're in a position to make that comment.

Disagree with what? What comment am I not in a position to make? Not entitled to an opinion now, no?

You genuinely don't know what I'm disagreeing with? I made the original statement, you commented on it. I'm obviously disagreeing with the suggestion that McCulloch doesn't know the value of money.

As I already mentioned, he referred to lesser-paid backroom staff in his book and included Bell in this, along with admin staff and so on. I highly doubt that he would consider £3K per-week to be little.

Also, get your inferiority complex to fuck. "Not entitled to an opinion, no?" :lol:

You genuinely don't know what I'm disagreeing with? I made the original statement, you commented on it. I'm obviously disagreeing with the suggestion that McCulloch doesn't know the value of money.

As I already mentioned, he referred to lesser-paid backroom staff in his book and included Bell in this, along with admin staff and so on. I highly doubt that he would consider £3K per-week to be little.

Also, get your inferiority complex to fuck. "Not entitled to an opinion, no?" :lol:

Well as I mentioned other things in my post, I was not sure if you were disagreeing with the figures etc.

Inferior complex? Away tae fuck, there is absolutely bugger all complex on this side

From what I understand the guy and his son has been with us for Years but at the end of the day we can't justify those sort of wages whilst the club is in the situation that it is. In all fairness these guys should have been let go a few years ago.