Everton fans

I'm just back from St jameses park and still suprised at the Everton songbook, turning 4 lads had a dream into a we hate rangers song seems half the country is having a pop at us.Just wondering if you think it is only the Ashley connection as I've never heard anti Rangers songs being sung around England when we aren't involved in the game apart from when the unwashed are playing.

Fuck them they are fucking rancid they have a chapel in their ground

Its a protestant church St Lukes between Gwladys street end and The Goodison Stand.Have a few mates who are season ticket holders and who come over a few times a year to watch Linfield.BTW The Derry Club is just down the road.

What were they singing ?

Roberto had a dream

To build our football team

We had no money so we signed the players on loan

We play from the back

With Ross in attack

The School of Science

Is on it’s way back

Der der der, der der der, der der der…

Pure anti-Rangers :angry:

There is no team in Liverpool that is either Protestant or Catholic most fans of both clubs could not give a fuck about religion and certainly not about Scottish football

Well if the couldn't give a fuck about Scottish football and Rangers in particular why sing about us?

Why change the words of a rangers song to slate us or is it only the Mike Ashley connection.

I really don't have a clue why but always thought them insignificant anyway was just curious that's all.