Newcastle loanees

calio

I keep hearing Mike Ashley needs us to be successful on the park, so it makes perfect sense to presume we'll see some of NUFCs best young talent arriving soon to bolster our push for promotion, especially after losing our best player before the window had even opened!

So who will be coming up the M74 & when? :)

What makes you think any Newcastle players will be coming our way ?

I thought I'd made that clear in my OP, our squad needs strengthening for our promotion push as we are currently... shit to put it politely.

They must have a RB that knows how to play football for a start!

We really need freshening up, I know our financial situation closes the door on making signings so surely a couple of loanees is the way to go?

Gogz, I'd take shearer the now, bet he's still more mobile than Boyd and Daly!

I keep hearing Mike Ashley needs us to be successful on the park, so it makes perfect sense to presume we'll see some of NUFCs best young talent arriving soon to bolster our push for promotion, especially after losing our best player before the window had even opened!

So who will be coming up the M74 & when? :)

I was expecting some 1st team players as well

I agree we are shit and in bad need of strengthening with better players but Newcastle are also managerless at the moment and pushing hard for a euro spot. Their centre half has also ruptured his Achilles yesterday so they are not without injuries..

The SFA have already gazumped any further expansion by Ashley, other buyers are trying to squeeze him out and lessen his influence, and to cap it off he is treated like a pariah by a vociferous section of our support.

So I say again what makes you think Newcastle players will be coming our way ?

Ffs. NUFC would be better loaning out players to the Conference than the shite that is Scottish football. They would want loanees to improve, not sink to our level.

They may want to send Hatem Ben Arfa our way, I don't think they'd be too fussed how he develops. :D