Time to unite

islandblue

With DK and the 3 Bears putting their money up its tme we did the same. I have never believed the boycott was correct but accept some Bears thought it was necessary. Now surely is the time for all to get back and support the team. There is a long way to go but the Club now needs our money . Let's sell out Ibrox until the end of the season regardless of results.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully believe if they appoint a half decent manager they crowds will flock back now we seem to have a bit of stability.

Agree with this comment. I know a lot of supporters who are just scunnered with what's on the park. A new manager with different ideas and more attractive football would go a long way I think

Selling out Ibrox will not fix this. I'm amazed that some think this is the problem. The fans turned out in record amounts to watch Ally the fucking dud. We beat the Manchester Derby in the 3rd divison.

The fans need something back. You want my money? What do I get in return. If the club isn't trying then why should I? At every level, our team is a fucking failure.

Rangers pissed away 70+ million in a couple of years. The fans could raise 100+ million and I'd bet we'd just pish it away. Throwing money at it wont fix it. We can't run a proper business and the people in charge know that but bailout whenever. It's fucking disaster waiting to happen.

Selling out Ibrox will not fix this. I'm amazed that some think this is the problem. The fans turned out in record amounts to watch Ally the fucking dud. We beat the Manchester Derby in the 3rd divison.The fans need something back. You want my money? What do I get in return. If the club isn't trying then why should I? At every level, our team is a fucking failure.

You're cracking...

Rangers pissed away 70+ million in a couple of years. The fans could raise 100+ million and I'd bet we'd just pish it away. Throwing money at it wont fix it. We can't run a proper business and the people in charge know that but bailout whenever. It's fucking disaster waiting to happen.

Throwing money at a decent manager might help

Last week I did not think we could beat sell ick, now I think we will. Its a rollercoaster ride.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That's just the bevvy, mate.

The fans could never raise 100 million

Couldnt give a rats arse for any fans group all of them.My mates and i have been going for years and will continue and none of us are members of any so called fans groups.You either go to Ibrox and watch the team or you dont its not fucking difficult. Yes the team have been shit, mostly if not all down to shit management and shit players but as ive said all along the REAL RANGERS men are the people who have followed the team over the past few years especially those who have bought STs without whos money and support there would be no club for these fans groups who boycotted to come back to.