Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

THAT WAS A FUCKING JOKE. SHOCKING

3.5HRS ON LINE. IF THAT CUE HAD PUT ME BACK ONE MORE TIME I WAS GOING TO GO MENTAL. It should have been done on Saturday. Or Sunday even . People at their work trying to call and go on line and drive and take gas pressures all at the dame time is no good. Hopefully I have put everything back the way it should be . Fuck it got a ticket. But the whole welcome to ramgers pish present this button press that button. Eh fuck off is no good.

It really tests your soundness at times :D

Finally got through to be told there was a problem with the Rangers number and had to speak to supporters services. Spoke to them and they said there was no issue but they couldn't sell tickets so had to go back on to the hotline to get it.

3 and a half fucking hours.

I reckon it's cost me about 20quid in calls, took 2 1/2 hours to get them, only got through three times in all that time, once to be told after being first in queue that they are too busy after 15 mins, 2nd time after getting to front of queue phone goes silent. Third and final time was another 15 mins, so there's 5 quid straight away, and all the times I called repeatedly just to press numbers requested for it to go dead after 50 seconds.

This was all brought up at the first agm yet nothing has changed, still ripping the piss out the fans.

Dont know if it went through or not. Did everything you expect when paying by card then clicked pay,, instead of a confirmation it goes to a basket page saying that your basket appears to have been altered during the checkout process. Please check that it is correct and try again. There are no items in your basket ??

Tried back clicking which just refreshes the page ???

SHITE

Dont know if it went through or not. Did everything you expect when paying by card then clicked pay,, instead of a confirmation it goes to a basket page saying that your basket appears to have been altered during the checkout process. Please check that it is correct and try again. There are no items in your basket ??

Tried back clicking which just refreshes the page ???

SHITE

It should have given you a confirmation page. Got a email within a couple of minutes. Don't log out untill you get that.

Got one through CCCS but there's a wee wummin in my work trying to get her wee boy and her one aff their books and she's freaking out she won't get it. Having tae go through the registration carry on with her. Really feel for you guys who've been through this the day, shambles.

Think you should put the card details back in a try again. Sure you can claim the money back if it goes through twice :-/

Aye did that bud,, after a few back clicks it finally brought up the tickets page again,, went through all again and this time got the confirmation as expected ,, hopefully as we are only allowed one ticket per season ticket number I should only get billed once. Got the email this time too,, so can start planning WATP