Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

I'm not going to game but can get a ticket online, i'm confused though as it states Adult £25 ...sold out

Adult £25 & Juvenile &10 will let me add an adukt at 25 quid to basket, is this the family section? It isn't stipulating I need to buy a junior.

If I took the adult one on it's own, would a fellow bear be able to use it without a junior in tow?

I'm not going to game but can get a ticket online, i'm confused though as it states Adult £25 ...sold out

Adult £25 & Juvenile &10 will let me add an adukt at 25 quid to basket, is this the family section? It isn't stipulating I need to buy a junior.

If I took the adult one on it's own, would a fellow bear be able to use it without a junior in tow?

Think if you phone up you should be able to get just the adult mate, assuming thats easiest for you.

Aye but you can only buy 2 tickets per transaction. If you purchased the 2 then retry using the other ST you will be fine only problem they may not be together that way.

Ye that's a problem, needed them together, seems unfair when we haven't missed a game all season including the cup games and we can't buy seats together . Not happy.

Ye that's a problem, needed them together, seems unfair when we haven't missed a game all season including the cup games and we can't buy seats together . Not happy.

Agreed mate, I think the only way you'd have gotten all three together would have been to sign up for the semis/finals and also added friends and families so you would be seated together mate.

One per season ticket

Strange, Im on the CCCS for a ticket but it allowed me to buy a ticket (just chanced it thinking I wouldn't get one) do you think they now won't take the money for the CCCS? Thought I'd try and get one for my old man but if it doesn't work at least I tried.

Strange, Im on the CCCS for a ticket but it allowed me to buy a ticket (just chanced it thinking I wouldn't get one) do you think they now won't take the money for the CCCS? Thought I'd try and get one for my old man but if it doesn't work at least I tried.

Money for the CCCS went out on Monday if you ticket the semi/finals box. If you hadn't tucked the box its a good job you got one when you did ha ha.

I just logged on to the website and tried to buy a ticket and it said one per ST and I had mine on the Cccs so I'm thinking you may not have ticked the box mate.

I just logged on to the website and tried to buy a ticket and it said one per ST and I had mine on the Cccs so I'm thinking you may not have ticked the box mate.

just checked again, the box is ticked so I don't know why I didnt get one on it. Oh well! Got one so no damage done I guess! I'll ring them tomorrow and find out what happened!

Yeh just seen that on Facebook , should have gone to RSC

Not sure, surely almost everyone in the RSC's are season ticket holders already, why should they be able to get tickets as ST holders then get a whole bunch extra to give to "members" or pals that don't go to other games.

Not sure, surely almost everyone in the RSC's are season ticket holders already, why should they be able to get tickets as ST holders then get a whole bunch extra to give to "members" or pals that don't go to other games.

That's a fair point. Almost all of our members are season ticket holders.