Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Internet Explorer - the choice browser of workplaces and non-pc folk.

It's shit.

I'm guessing there's more chance of IE doing something weird to kick you out of the queue - it does stuff like that.

Ah, you mean TE.

Tinternet Explorer for auld codgers like me.

Pictures of people camping outside Ibrox last night just for a ticket against those filthy bastards. Makes it worse that the ones out camping and waiting on phones probably haven't been to a single game this season.

You need to be a ST holder to get a ticket.

The biggest scandal is the RSC allocation.

Mate text me,he in Q at Ibrox,being told only a few thousand left,I'm down to 30 mins online and a fone bill that will end in divorce I'm sure ....

Can you try different search engines, and have a few windows running at same?

Availability still showing as be GOOD, might just be the usual scare gossips over at Ibrox about only a few 000s left.

got 2 South stand tickets.. If u get through with Andy Cameron singing the chances are you will get to front of the queue and get cut off, happened twice to me , final I got through and it to,d me u was 24 in line and rung and kept telling me where I was but instead of Andy singing it rang.

Only 5,000 tickets left

You need to be a ST holder to get a ticket.

The biggest scandal is the RSC allocation.

And 1500 that the club will use.. Where exactly do they go? Players families, sponsors, but surely that's quite a lot.

Also, only being able to buy 2 at a time was a joke.

And 1500 that the club will use.. Where exactly do they go? Players families, sponsors, but surely that's quite a lot.

Also, only being able to buy 2 at a time was a joke.

The fans board families as well no doubt. Did the away day guy not get the boot?. Always been 30-40% for RSCs.

Don't know why anyone thinks RSC should get a ticket before any ST or Cccs member... I have a ST and live in Northumberland so only make ten games a season at home but my ticket goes free to fellow bears when I can't make it. I pay a premium even tho I only make about half the games... Four hundred mile round trips aswell when I do go.

I've had to register my wee brother fresh, but how the hell do I show he's a season ticket holder? There's nothing to update to say his rangers number? I'm going to end up timed out!!!

I think you've got to enter him via the friends and family drop down box