Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Been trying to buy 2 tickets online using my 2 sons, both of whom are season ticket holders, Rangers numbers but site wont let me proceed to checkout to complete transaction leaving tickets sitting in the basket. Would be grateful for any advice on what I need to do.Thanks

I got one through CCCS but it won't let me buy another online.

Got one via CCCS and waited online for another 2 for mates. Sorted now.

Assume Jafrfc meant online for 2 mates with their own ST's.

One per FULL ST, and even then not everyone will get one.

No way should ST have been able to get one through ST and CCCS.

Been trying to buy 2 tickets online using my 2 sons, both of whom are season ticket holders, Rangers numbers but site wont let me proceed to checkout to complete transaction leaving tickets sitting in the basket. Would be grateful for any advice on what I need to do.Thanks

I had this and was only able to do one at a time.

Did mine, logged out and logged on again for the potential 1.5 hours wait, then about half an hour into this got onto get my mates which was in friends and family drop-down box.

3 1/2 hours to get 2 tkts, what chance they are together, both season tkt holders father & son?

If you got the tickets at the same time (ie one booking number) theres every chance.

If bought separately, slim chance.

As long as they're in the same part of the ground it'll be fine, they can stand together.

No-one sits and there's always space for kids beside an adult.

Alternatively you could email the ticket office and give them the booking numbers and plead for them to allocate two together.

But don't worry.

You are only allowed to buy a max of 2 tickets per transaction.
One of the tickets will be for the ST holder that you have logged in with.
The other one will be for another season ticket holder who will have previously been added to the Friends/Family section of the person who has logged in.
Also if you check my previous post I had a similar problem and ended up buying a ticket for the Raith game as well

You need to remember to update the basket after you enter the Rangers number for the second ticket holder.

If you got the tickets at the same time (ie one booking number) theres every chance.

If bought separately, slim chance.

As long as they're in the same part of the ground it'll be fine, they can stand together.

No-one sits and there's always space for kids beside an adult.

Alternatively you could email the ticket office and give them the booking numbers and plead for them to allocate two together.

But don't worry.

Bought separately as you could only get 1 per season book, wasn't sure if my nephew was still classed as a juve now he's 17. Hindsight's wonderful, should"ve got the adult & juve together. Ach well they have tkts now, i'm sure all will be ok on the day.

THAT WAS A FUCKING JOKE. SHOCKING

3.5HRS ON LINE. IF THAT CUE HAD PUT ME BACK ONE MORE TIME I WAS GOING TO GO MENTAL. It should have been done on Saturday. Or Sunday even . People at their work trying to call and go on line and drive and take gas pressures all at the dame time is no good. Hopefully I have put everything back the way it should be . Fuck it got a ticket. But the whole welcome to ramgers pish present this button press that button. Eh fuck off is no good.