Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Anyone who really wants to go will get a ticket, I'd bet good money there will be plenty spares kicking about outside Hampden on the day as well.

Haha no sure mate, the only way I'll get a ticket is to pay £160 for a half ST at the same time

Now I might be reading this wrong, but why should season ticket holders get to buy a second ticket? Surely one season ticket = one ticket??

Your reading it wrong (tu) though I don't see what would have been wrong with it, it's the way it's always been! If you wanted a ticket for celtic or cup games you bought a season ticket!

Your reading it wrong (tu) though I don't see what would have been wrong with it, it's the way it's always been! If you wanted a ticket for celtic or cup games you bought a season ticket!

I see what your saying mate, but I buy tickets online, because due to work commitment & cash being a bit hard to come by, I've not got a season ticket. Now before you say it, I'm not one of the glory hunters who've hardly been to any games & is only looking for a ticket because it's the tims we're playing. TBH I've got one on our supporters bus. What would a season ticket holder do with a second ticket?? Sell it to someone who doesn't go, give it to a friend or family member who doesn't go? TBH mate, I think the fairest way is one season ticket gets one ticket.

I see what your saying mate, but I buy tickets online, because due to work commitment & cash being a bit hard to come by, I've not got a season ticket. Now before you say it, I'm not one of the glory hunters who've hardly been to any games & is only looking for a ticket because it's the tims we're playing. TBH I've got one on our supporters bus. What would a season ticket holder do with a second ticket?? Sell it to someone who doesn't go, give it to a friend or family member who doesn't go? TBH mate, I think the fairest way is one season ticket gets one ticket.

I think Rangers do it that way to reduce the chance of tickets going into "the wrong hands", as in a tarrier could pick one up for our end if it was a public sale, if he was brave...

Anyone got an update on what's happening with the tickets that are left?

Every time we play the taigs theres a 20 odd page thread full of folk saying how unfair it is that ST holders get priority followed by a bunch of excuses for why they didnt buy a ST, but keeping us informed of how staunch they are and deserve a ticket.

The people who payed the money to watch us play diddy teams before we drew celtic deserve a ticket first, then the RSCs should get an allocation to give to members which will usually be given out based in a ballot or by most games attended. This ensures that people who attend games regularly and are loyal fans get a ticket before gloryhunters. There will always be some loyal fans who come up short, but at the end of the day if you didnt buy a ST then you dont get priority, its always been that way and rightly so.

I doubt ill get one as im not a ST holder this season, but thats just the way it is.