Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

Hallelujah!

A 90 minute wait, but worth it for this beauty...

Booking Reference: Customer Product Date Time Price Ticket Type RANGERS V RAITH ROVERS

Turnstile:

Stand: ENC

Block: SE4

Row:

Seat: 08/02/15 3.00pm £15.00 Adult Charity Donation: £1.00 Web Sales Fee: £1.00

Total Price: £17.00

Can't Wait!! :21:

I got that as well, had to remove it then go to away tickets

Managed to get through at 09:03 this morning, when I logged in the basket automatically included the Raith game which I then removed from the basket after which the site wouldn't let me purchase the Hampden ticket on it's own.

After several unsuccessfull attempts to purchase only the Hampden ticket I eventually gave up.

When I later attempted to get back onto the site I was put in a queue for approx 1 1/2 hours.

When I eventually signed in again my basket automatically included both games again so rather go through the same rigmarole I decided to select payment after I was then able to make a purchase which include both games.

Therefore it may be that you have to purchase a ticket for both games to complete the transaction.

Logged into 1.5 hour queue at 1028. That's it just fired through quite quickly and I got my mates ticket.

Stick in bears.

Can I suggest folk open a couple of on-line windows maybe 10 minutes after the previous one, that way if you get kicked out for any reason you're already in a queue..

finally got in the queue and got to the front after 15 mins just to be told they are too busy, what's that all about? back in another queue only got on twice in over 2 hours.

the cost of calls was brought up at the first agm, again the club does nothing, calls will have cost me about £20 to obtain my tickets and that is unacceptable.

Logged into 1.5 hour queue at 1028. That's it just fired through quite quickly and I got my mates ticket.

Stick in bears.

Can I suggest folk open a couple of on-line windows maybe 10 minutes after the previous one, that way if you get kicked out for any reason you're already in a queue..

And maybe not use IE, just to be safe. (tu)

Cut u off after about a minute, says nothing just goes dead,

Actually get in a queue, wait get to front to be told they are too busy or after 18 minutes line goes dead.

Charging fans 10pm per minute , in different queue says I am caller 24 and rings now 23, different from other 2 queues and Andy Cameron singing,