Fraser Aird's Interview...

WATBB

Anyone seen his interview in the sun "We're better than Hearts". Why do our players come out and say shite like this, and then do nothing to back it up on the park?

With possibly the worst Rangers team in History right now, I wish our players would keep their traps shut, and just prove themselves on the park.

doh

1526789_936229543078214_5903198985001144

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it...we are shit but maybe a wee bit of confidence and bravado is what we need. If we do beat Hearts the scum will shit it.

It'll be pinned to the wall of the away dressing room on Friday night, we'll get humped, and all our players will look like dicks.

Yep let's have a wee go at another player for giving his opinion! It's what we do best - critisise.

Good to see a young lad, still full of confidence, showing some faith in his team and teammates.

See you, you really are mental aren't ye?

To much bravado and absolutely no action to back it up! I'm sick to death with these imposters telling us just how 'up for it' they are, then failing miserably. Just shut your mouth and prove me wrong by doing it on Friday!

OP is at it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278146&hl=mcdowell#entry1062405068

Can the club please refrain from allowing any of them from speaking to the press. They embarrass us when they do.

Anything I've read lately regarding to footballing matters from Players & Kenny, is just sad, feel sorry for us, bollox. Granted the club isn't in a very good position, but it's made even worse by the fact the players have no confidence, and the acting manager has no confidence in themselves, even more worse that they openly admit it to the press, and try to excuse it onto other things.

The teams pish and so's the caretaker, that's all really. Please stop talking to the media.

They've not said anything positive lately. And EVERY interview McDowall does, he's basically screaming "I don't want this fucking job, look at the state of me, do I look like a Rangers manager? *nervous laugh* I'm fucked here"

One week they aren't confident enough, now too confident. :P

OP is at it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=278146&hl=mcdowell#entry1062405068

One week they aren't confident enough, now too confident. :P

Hmmm actually here's the very first thing I said in my previous post I.e player pressers:

Can the club please refrain from allowing any of them from speaking to the press.

and here's the last thing:

Please stop talking to the media.

Oh dear, it seems my whole point was that the players talking to the media embarrasses us. AND LOOK I WAS RIGHT! Please take a seat.

(Edit don't know why "Please stop talking to the media." doesn't appear in quote boxes, but aye my point still stands, ty pls come again kkthxbai)

Anything I've read lately regarding to footballing matters from Players & Kenny, is just sad, feel sorry for us, bollox. Granted the club isn't in a very good position, but it's made even worse by the fact the players have no confidence, and the acting manager has no confidence in themselves, even more worse that they openly admit it to the press, and try to excuse it onto other things.

They've not said anything positive lately.

Let us know when you've made up your mind.

(tu)

Let us know when you've made up your mind.

(tu)

There's a difference between being positive, and being out-right stupid. Saying we've got a better squad than Hearts, whilst they are unbeaten in league, and have smashed us both times we've played them, is comical actually.

Again, feel free to take a seat :)(tu)(tu)

There's a difference between being positive, and being out-right stupid. Saying we've got a better squad than Hearts, whilst they are unbeaten in league, and have smashed us both times we've played them, is comical actually.

Again, feel free to take a seat :)(tu)(tu)

Do you think he is wrong then?

Edit: 'smashed us' are you having a laugh?

"I think we have got a better squad than Hearts, but now we need to go out and prove we are a better team than them".

The first part is possibly true, the second part is definitely true - that's what we need to do. I don't see a problem with what he said there.

Don't you be coming in here talking sense! Hysteria rules!!!

Yep let's have a wee go at another player for giving his opinion! It's what we do best - critisise.

Good to see a young lad, still full of confidence, showing some faith in his team and teammates.

He has nothing whatsoever to be confident about.

I have no idea why he is even allowed through the front door at Ibrox never mind allowed on the park.

Would not have been allowed to carry the kitbags for any previous Rangers team

Appalling comments and clearly nonsense given how they have spanked us several times already this season. Our players always used to do their talking on the pitch not to the media. An example of the total lack of class and dignity throughout our club at the moment. Shouldn't be too difficult to motivate Hearts now by pinning that up in their dressing room.