Fifa Tell It Like It Is.

Ever played that game where you have to avoid saying Yes or No for a minute?

On Radio Scotland today, Celtic fan rep, Brian Gilmore, played his version against the interviewer. Except he had to avoid saying words like "Rangers" and "Old Firm" or anything that indicates Rangers still exist.

Unfortunately, his mental exertions came to naught as the interviewer finally caught him out when Brian replied he expected "that team" to rise up to be Celtic's main challengers ... "again".

Truth will out as they say. Don't suppress your inner feelings, Brian.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever played that game where you have to avoid saying Yes or No for a minute?

On Radio Scotland today, Celtic fan rep, Brian Gilmore, played his version against the interviewer. Except he had to avoid saying words like "Rangers" and "Old Firm" or anything that indicates Rangers still exist.

Unfortunately, his mental exertions came to naught as the interviewer finally caught him out when Brian replied he expected "that team" to rise up to be Celtic's main challengers ... "again".

Truth will out as they say. Don't suppress your inner feelings, Brian.

Haha, good read. Must be a torturous life living in denial.

:000000082:

Mau10422456_10152586758291625_5805396134445

Maurice Edu shared this picture on his Facebook last night. Well in Mo.

This is what I want to see from our ex-players! This one picture does more for our morale and for our passion as fans than a thousand words or statements from people like Novo, Bomber, Gough, etc could ever achieve! This is what I want to see just before a big match.

I applaud you Edu and many thanks for putting a smile on my face today, great start to the weekend.

Haha, good read. Must be a torturous life living in denial.

:000000082:

Yes, it was a laugh hearing the interviewer pounding him with questions about Rangers, Old Firm, etc, till he buckled under the pressure!

The Ranger chap (Craig Houston), asked him why Celtic fans were flying over from other countries for the first time in years if it was just another lower division club!

Yes, it was a laugh hearing the interviewer pounding him with questions about Rangers, Old Firm, etc, till he buckled under the pressure!

The Rangers chap (Craig Houston), asked him why Celtic fans were flying over from other countries for the first time in years if it was just another lower division club!

(tu) Well done to 'the Rangers chap...' Even if he is persona non grata with some folk around these parts.

Thanks for updating the list. I've read some - but then again I don't need to be convinced.

If it wasn't for the internet there'd be no debate.

What do you think is more valid? All the links provided or some jakeball tarrier on the dole claiming we're a new club?