Time To Play The Youths

berkshirebear

I don't care whether we get promoted this year or not, we have to send a message out to the whole squad that we won't accept this standard of football any more! Something drastic has to happen, as we are seeing the same thing every week, and I think in the long run,we would benefit by playing the youth players and hopefully any of the players on big wages with any sort of pride would choose to leave.

You don't care if we get promoted O.P?

Get a grip of yourself.

Stand away from the beer bottle.

Go to bed.

Not if it causes more damage to the club in the long run. More worried about sorting out the massive issues in the club than being back playing against Hamilton, Inverness and so on. It doesnt matter if we earn more revenue if we just waste it on shite footballers and directors pay packets.

Raith at home next week, I'd go with

Bell (if fit)

Sinnamon Faure Zaliukas Wallace

Walsh Murdoch Law

Gallagher Clark Templeton

If there's anything the players taught us today, they simply cannot step up. Hearts and Hibs (both x2) and now Celtic along with various other matches they have completely bottled when it's a big match. If we cannot simply improve then it must change, one way or another we are very least finishing in the play-offs so fundamentally we need new coaches and a fresh approach to our game if we are to go up and I don't care what anyone says, yes we can certainly still go up but things need changed fast.

Not if it causes more damage to the club in the long run. More worried about sorting out the massive issues in the club than being back playing against Hamilton, Inverness and so on. It doesnt matter if we earn more revenue if we just waste it on shite footballers and directors pay packets.

Promotion is a must. Anything else will put us into admin with a points deduction and a team full of youths and about a million a month in debt While we do it.

Madness accepting being stuck in this division. Cowardly even contiplating it just now.

Don't be blinkered into youth etc - plan for the future, but play those in form and hungry to do well. This playing the same failing team is really doing my head in. Play shite, but don't worry you will play next week.........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

The time to play youth was upon entering the 3rd divison. I remember when we were in the 3rd Divison people were often pointing out potential young talent that we could have picked up for peanuts. We did manage to get Nicky Clark but that's only one capture. There is/was people in those leagues that could have done a job at a fraction of the price we've spent. We should have used our time in the lower leagues to slowly build a team and a brand of football that would carry us in to the top tier and allow us to be competitive once there. There was never any need to spend millions upon millions it's insane.

The time to go with youth players is now gone. Anyone who comes in will be under pressure to get us promoted at the earliest opportunity. After that, our fans wont be content to sit back and watch Celtic win 9 in a row so there will be enormous pressure for success and very little time to make it happen. We've pissed away an amazing oppertunity thanks to the most incompetent manager we've ever had. This is the damage Ally's done.

Most managers would dream for a chance like Ally was given. A clean slate and plenty of time to build something long-term. Ally just went out and bought everyone elses shit. Now we need a whole new team for next year and there's no money left. Could he have made a bigger cunt of it if he tried?

The time to play youth was upon entering the 3rd divison. I remember when we were in the 3rd Divison people were often pointing out potential young talent that we could have picked up for peanuts. We did manage to get Nicky Clark but that's only one capture. There is/was people in those leagues that could have done a job at a fraction of the price we've spent. We should have used our time in the lower leagues to slowly build a team and a brand of football that would carry us in to the top tier and allow us to be competitive once there. There was never any need to spend millions upon millions it's insane.

The time to go with youth players is now gone. Anyone who comes in will be under pressure to get us promoted at the earliest opportunity. After that, our fans wont be content to sit back and watch Celtic win 9 in a row so there will be enormous pressure for success and very little time to make it happen. We've pissed away an amazing oppertunity thanks to the most incompetent manager we've ever had. This is the damage Ally's done.

Most managers would dream for a chance like Ally was given. A clean slate and plenty of time to build something long-term. Ally just went out and bought everyone elses shit. Now we need a whole new team for next year and there's no money left. Could he have made a bigger cunt of it if he tried?

no

I agree we are not going to go up with this Team of bottle crashing big earning losers.

Get Gallacher McKay and other youth in now.

Get a 4-4-2 with Templeton and Aird out wide.

I'm telling you this is the only way forward now as it should have been done in the 3rd Div but the young guys were held back.

Time to change now or we will go nowhere fast.

There are loads of brilliant youths that have been kept out of the team for evil reasons. We know they are brilliant because we have hardly seen them so they must be fantastic.

By the way. I do care if we get promoted, I wouldn't play 'youths' I would just be trying to make sure we put out the best team we can.