Remie Streete Confident Red Tape Won't Scupper Rangers Deal

gers31

Was Fifa not ruling that french rules apply in the transfer not english, France counts u21 games England doesn't. Neither Scotland or England count them so transfer should be fine. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic about this?

Sounds interesting if that's the case it might go through.

I couldn't fucking believe it when I watched his press conference earlier.

He's got his "fingers crossed" that he won't be unable to play because with Ben Afra, that was the French FA and this is the Scottish FA.

If he's in-eligible, we will have sunk to a new low.

Eh ?

Really think he'll become a fans favourite and a really good player for us. Would actually cry if he can't play for us and we're stuck with Jig and McGregor for the rest of the season.

Also look at the lads twitter, he's already changed his profile and cover picture, or whatever they are called on twitter, to him wearing a rangers top, and him and two of the other lads wearing the rangers top on the other one. Also retweeting loads of Rangers stuff.

I couldn't fucking believe it when I watched his press conference earlier.

He's got his "fingers crossed" that he won't be unable to play because with Ben Afra, that was the French FA and this is the Scottish FA.

If he's in-eligible, we will have sunk to a new low.

your right, it would be worse than administration and liquidation.

it seems like streete said the problem was with the france fa's treatment from what i'm reading. the same thing happened with a Chelsea youngster, played u21's and played for burnley or someone like that, then was supposed to move to Bordeaux, but it couldn't go through. he then moved ok to reading.

SFA don't recognise U21 as full games.Steele is fine to play for us.

I don't think it matters what the sfa think, fifa rules state that players are only permitted to represent 2 cubs in 1 season with the only exception being where the beginning/end of seasons overlap.

If he plays we'll end up being hammered so I fully expect the sfa to give us the green light to play him.

I don't think it matters what the sfa think, fifa rules state that players are only permitted to represent 2 cubs in 1 season with the only exception being where the beginning/end of seasons overlap.

If he plays we'll end up being hammered so I fully expect the sfa to give us the green light to play him.

If they give us the green light then hammer us the will be fucked themselves, Cant really see your point here.