Who Believes King Has Over 50% Support?

macranger

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get the needed percentage of votes as much as I would like to see things getting sorted , after all the crap we have had to put up with over the past few years not getting my hopes up as just when you think we are about to turn the corner and start getting back to what we should be something inevitably turns up to throw a spanner in the works and set us back even further

What exactly stops all these so called money men sitting around a table and doing what is best for Rangers instead of themselves?

If they love the club so much what is the problem? - 'I want to be in charge' 'no I want to be in charge'?

Where is the stumbling block? someone enlighten me please, because if they all stopped ' I have the biggest cock' stuff and put their money in a pot we would be financially stable and able to progress.

Or am I affmaheid.com?

1) We’d be looking to refinance very, very quickly. If there was a delay in any way we can put debt in - the financial crisis will be solved. When we came in November we were willing to put £16 million into the club and that money is still there from the same people. It has just been blocked. That would be unblocked by a change in board control. One way or another we’ll get the cash into the club.”

2)Debt initially until which time there is a rights issue at which time the debt can be converted to equity. One way or another we’ll figure a re-financing offer that allows the club to go forward.

3)Stage one is basically stabilising the club and the finances. We need to appoint a first-team manager and build an infrastructure around him. We have to re-engage with the fans and take our position back within Scottish football. In the medium term, it’s about getting capital to develop the club back to a level where it can genuinely compete to win the Premier League championship.

4)We have to make some fairly significant changes to the footballing side. But before that it is critical that we get the right manager in because we are bringing a manager into a team that is obviously not equipped to compete in the Premier League and is really struggling.

"You would have thought that when Rangers were demoted they would have fairly comfortably come through the lower leagues into the Premiership and then maybe struggled for a season or two.

"But right now we are struggling to get out of the Championship. Given the need to balance budgets and just be more sensible about the way the money is spent, we are going to have to get a manager who has the capacity to identify and manage players.

"So I would imagine that the single most important decision will be identifying the right manager, who has all of these qualities. It really is someone who is more of a coach."

5 In the medium term, it’s about getting capital to develop the club back to a level where it can genuinely compete to win the Premier League championship.

Not every year, but to be competing every year. Another priority would be to have meaningful fan representation and ownership, not just symbolically. To really engage the fans in the running and funding of the club. We have to look at other areas that have been decimated. Arguably, a chief scout is the most important person at the club because they identify talent to bring though. It’s ridiculous a club of Rangers’ size doesn’t have one just now. In the longer term, you’d like to think we can get back to playing at Champions League level again

6) That’s why I think I think the key shareholders are going to be people like myself, the group Paul put together previously, George and the chaps. I think you are going to need a consortium of some of the wealthier supporters who are willing to put money into the club.

That's just me quickly bullet pointing in response to your points on Sarver.

If you are genuinely interested there are plenty threads containing his interviews on their plans.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279529

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279530

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279664

WILL you give it a rest ffs.You have to be 15 or something.24/7 you are on here talking pish' the same as you done with Ally. Try and not post for a day with your pish . You will feel so much better.

The implosion everywhere will be catastrophic with thousands upon thousands refusing to come back.......think on the consequences of that.

Then we'll just have to downsize and the ones who've stayed loyal to the team will continue as before.

I'm sick of all this shite tbh,one way or another i just want it over.

The implosion everywhere will be catastrophic with thousands upon thousands refusing to come back.......think on the consequences of that.

Think you overestimate the influence of the boardroom and grossly underestimate the dross we have been served for three years. If King does not win any implosion will parallel the Mojo 'implosion' which didn't exactly drive fans away. I worry more about the quality of the end product not improving which WILL keep fans away.

There is no other option at this stage than to back king and co and anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded.

Absolutely !

I'm backing King and T3B's with everything I've got.

With Easdale deserting the sinking ship the rats are on the run.

Soon we will have our club back. The Rangers we all know and love will be on the march!