Miller Should Be Forced To Hand Back This Seasons Wages!

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont buy this desire nonsense, If we had 11 Kenny Millers on that pitch today we'd of been pumped 5 nil.You need to have some sort of ability not just desire. Nade look 10x the player Miller was today.

What drugs are you on? Cos i want some of that shit!

Nade was a time waisting fuck who should have been booked for such. Miller ran his fucking heart out again for us today. He shows more heart than the rest of the team combined. Hardly his fault if he gets fuck all service!

Nade was a time waisting fuck who should have been booked for such. Miller ran his fucking heart out again for us today. He shows more heart than the rest of the team combined. Hardly his fault if he gets fuck all service!

Fuck all service? Law laid it on a plate for him in the first half and he could not even connect with the ball and ended up he took a swipe at fresh air.

Miller showed a bit of fight fuck sake

i could so the same amount of fight, doesnt mean i should play for rangers

Miller was done last year nevermind this year, nicky clark must be kicking himself, had he stayed at QotS he'd probably have had a cracking season last season, and got a move to an SPL club where he'd be getting a regular game

instead he's 4th choice striker behind 3 guys that are absolutely brutal at the moment

i could so the same amount of fight, doesnt mean i should play for rangers

Miller was done last year nevermind this year, nicky clark must be kicking himself, had he stayed at QotS he'd probably have had a cracking season last season, and got a move to an SPL club where he'd be getting a regular game

instead he's 4th choice striker behind 3 guys that are absolutely brutal at the moment

Agree those in front of him are crap but Clark has had plenty chances since he came and has been brutal every time .

no service? his first touch is a bad tackle, he was deployed in a 5 man midfield for some reason and he could pass water today nevermind finish anything

If the rest of the team had the desire that Miller has to win we would be in better shape than we are. I would take the captaincy off McCulloch and give it to Miller.

I'd make Miller head coach until end of season. Somebody, somehow needs to lift the players out the fukn mire.

Might be shite, but he ran his heart out and didn't give up. Like the new Novo.

If the rest of the team had the desire that Miller has to win we would be in better shape than we are. I would take the captaincy off McCulloch and give it to Miller.

(tu)

like when, at the start of this season when he replaced an injured miller and we had our best spell arguably this season

Yep when Miller was out injured Clark & Boyd looked/were very dangerous and we played our best football of the season in that spell.

Miller's been getting an easy ride this season but he's been just as bad as the rest. He has the first touch of a cow and a non-existent football brain.

Him screaming at Black wasn't 'passion' it was a temper tantrum. Miller isn't 'passionate' about Rangers, he's the biggest mercenary cunt in that dressing room.