Booing Our Own Players

Falcon Punch

Players with poor ability do not deserve to be boo'd only ecouraged to do their best.

So who are you actually booing?

You are booing the whole fucking sorry state, poor coaching, the haters, whyte, weak people, thiefs, the gravy train, no money and the sheer frustration of it all - you can't see all that, so you boo who you can see and they happen to be running about trying to play football.

So - say we boo Foster everytime he touches the ball, do you think that helps him play better or worse?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Players with poor ability do not deserve to be boo'd only ecouraged to do their best.

So who are you actually booing?

You are booing the whole fucking sorry state, poor coaching, the haters, whyte, weak people, thiefs, the gravy train, no money and the sheer frustration of it all - you can't see all that, so you boo who you can see and they happen to be running about trying to play football.

So - say we boo Foster everytime he touches the ball, do you think that helps him play better or worse?

Foster or any player in the current squad should realise that they are at the biggest Club a player of their ability will ever reach and earn the most money they ever will. In return ,we have the right to expect total commitment and 100% effort regardless of ability. For whatever the reason, this is not happening and the players should be man enough to take the boo's and abuse directed at them. If they had any respect for the fans and themselves they should be busting a gut at training to better themselves and prove us wrong.

Personally I don't much like booing Rangers players, however the gutless performances they put in does deserve our displeasure.

Having said all that, I would love to address them for 20 minutes at Murray Park just to let them know what it means to be a real Rangers man.

Useless f*****s.

Foster or any player in the current squad should realise that they are at the biggest Club a player of their ability will ever reach and earn the most money they ever will. In return ,we have the right to expect total commitment and 100% effort regardless of ability. For whatever the reason, this is not happening and the players should be man enough to take the boo's and abuse directed at them. If they had any respect for the fans and themselves they should be busting a gut at training to better themselves and prove us wrong.

But what if what you are watching is them giving 100%. I couldn't tell if they are better than what I see as I have never seen them (apart from the odd occasion) play at a high standard. Have you? So booing doesn't make them better players cos it is not in them to be better. you are booing cos you want better players and a winning team. It's just my perspective.

But what if what you are watching is them giving 100%. I couldn't tell if they are better than what I see as I have never seen them (apart from the odd occasion) play at a high standard. Have you? So booing doesn't make them better players cos it is not in them to be better. you are booing cos you want better players and a winning team. It's just my perspective.

Your probably right,tho if that is them giving 100%( which I don't think it is) I'd rather see youth players getting a chance instead ,and give them all the time of day to make mistakes, learn, progress and develop into experienced players. Aird is one of the only players just now that in my opinion should be exempt from the boo's as he falls into that category.