Booing Our Own Players

Falcon Punch

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title reads.

First of all can I say this is something that I do not support and is wrong, you should never boo anyone in the Rangers shirt, while on the park. Showing the players your displeasure at half time or on the final whistle by booing - given the current situation and heartless wasters in our strips - is going to happen, and they mostly deserve it.

This being said, would you start to boo the likes of Ricky Foster, Ian Black and Jig, while on the park, if it got the message across to the managment team, and they were dropped for youth? I know this is controversial, but the anger I feel from not just on here but the Rangers support as a whole seems to suggest it could happen, at some point. Would this get the undroppables dropped? Does the current manager even know our feelings towards these imposters?

Tin hat on.

The vast majority of the 1st team squad and coaching staff are nothign short of wage thieves and deserve all the pelters they get (an then some).

It is impossible to get behind a team and amanger who clearly do not give a shit about the club or fans. They are embarassment to our great club and we should not stop at booing them buut shoudl be chasing them down Edminston Drive

Booing isn't my scene, Iv'e never booed any of our players and hopefully I never will but I can understand why some people do.

We all express our disappointment for the poor level of football on display in a different way which at the end of the day is still a form of criticism not much different from booing.

Frustration and anger takes many forms,

As paying customers we have a right to boo if we don't get what we pay for. It's not necessarily about winning or losing- for too long now we have paid these arseholes wages and got fuck all in return.

I would say that every non-boycotter in that ground yesterday earned the right to boo absolutely anyone they want, because their season ticket money is the reason the club still exists and these dicks still have a job.

The wage thieves we have masquerading as Rangers players giving no effort and caring not one bit for what that RFC on their chest means, Deserve every BOO and bit of Abuse that is coming to them. I've never seen a bigger bunch of useless cnuts who have been checking the bank balance rather than the League Table for far too long. So FUCKIN BOO right enough....

They are a bunch of diddy has-been players taking thousands per week to wonder around the park not caring, they are lucky I'm no using the corner flag as a javelin to impale the bastards never mind booing them, fucking imposters.

The same can be said for McDowell. That guy shows absolutely no emotion when apologising to the fans - he is clearly not doing it from the heart but as par for the course.

Board out, management out, players skelped with contract negotiations that include performance based modules or out

OP, under normal circumstances, you are right, the players shouldn't be booed whilst playing. But this is far from normal circumstances and too many "Rangers players" have taken the piss too many times! These guys are lining their pockets with thousands of pounds every week whilst the club is dying on it's feet and are turning in spineless, gutless, heartless performances in return to the fans that pay their hard earned money to go and see them. It's disgusting and getting booed is the absolute least they should expect from the fans for what they do. What's even more worrying is that so many of the players are so heartless that they don't even care about being booed!

Why is it not on?

The fans pay over 20 quid a pop to watch these bampots pretend to be professional footballers.

If they are taking the pish out of us then what are we supposed to do? Sit and clap Black and Foster as they are coming off from a defeat to the likes of Alloa, Raith, QoTS ect?

Fucking Boo!

Well said (tu)

I boo kenny judas miller every time his name is read out because he played for them. I also booed the two newcastle players forced upon us by mike ashley.

The best part is the two forced upon us by Mike Ashley were our two best players on the pitch :lol: