Booing Our Own Players

Falcon Punch

As the title reads.

First of all can I say this is something that I do not support and is wrong, you should never boo anyone in the Rangers shirt, while on the park. Showing the players your displeasure at half time or on the final whistle by booing - given the current situation and heartless wasters in our strips - is going to happen, and they mostly deserve it.

This being said, would you start to boo the likes of Ricky Foster, Ian Black and Jig, while on the park, if it got the message across to the managment team, and they were dropped for youth? I know this is controversial, but the anger I feel from not just on here but the Rangers support as a whole seems to suggest it could happen, at some point. Would this get the undroppables dropped? Does the current manager even know our feelings towards these imposters?

Tin hat on.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it not on?

The fans pay over 20 quid a pop to watch these bampots pretend to be professional footballers.

If they are taking the pish out of us then what are we supposed to do? Sit and clap Black and Foster as they are coming off from a defeat to the likes of Alloa, Raith, QoTS ect?

Fucking Boo!

I doubt it helps anything. End of the match, aye. Half-time, aye. During the match, naw. It's more likely just to make things worse, especially with the mentally weak characters we have at the club just now.

Anyway it's not like it's only because they are shite and it's this team..

We have boo'd our players for god knows how long. I remember Adam getting pelters every other week when he was playing whenever a pass would go wrong or a shot over the bar.

I've heard the abuse towards these players for ages, however, I've not heard large sections of our support, or all of it, single out these imposters in a unison of boos. Will it happen soon? I think so!

It will happen to Black before anyone else.

The reception he got when he came off yesterday was quite hostile.

Anyway it's not like it's only because they are shite and it's this team..

We have boo'd our players for god knows how long. I remember Adam getting pelters every other week when he was playing whenever a pass would go wrong or a shot over the bar.

Yip. And I'm pretty sure it didn't affect him in a good way.

It won't stop, but it's stupid. It does nothing for the cause.

It will happen to Black before anyone else.

The reception he got when he came off yesterday was quite hostile.

The reaction was a complete piss-take. If he didn't hate the Rangers support before, I think he will now!

The type of guy he is he's likely just to become even more petulant and even more of a dick.

Why is it not on?

The fans pay over 20 quid a pop to watch these bampots pretend to be professional footballers.

If they are taking the pish out of us then what are we supposed to do? Sit and clap Black and Foster as they are coming off from a defeat to the likes of Alloa, Raith, QoTS ect?

Fucking Boo!

I agree.

Booing after a one-off result is just stupid however we've been watching the same shite for 3 years now and no wonder people including myself want to boo those imposters off the pitch.

Get them to fuck.

I boo kenny judas miller every time his name is read out because he played for them. I also booed the two newcastle players forced upon us by mike ashley.

Aye, cause it's their fault.

The reaction was a complete piss-take. If he didn't hate the Rangers support before, I think he will now!

The type of guy he is he's likely just to become even more petulant and even more of a dick.

Yup.

You could see it in his face as he went off it had got to him, he's not going to bust his gut in knowing he will get slaughtered plus knowing he's not likely to be here much longer.

I can see some reds soon, probably against hibs.

I boo kenny judas miller every time his name is read out because he played for them. I also booed the two newcastle players forced upon us by mike ashley.

:lol:

Did you boo when Vuckic scored? Or when Kenny scored a couple against the bheasts?