Booing Our Own Players

Falcon Punch

The loyal fans that are left inside ibrox are entitled to there opinion on the playing staff. We pay so much money where alot dont in buying match tickets and season tickets. Spend alot of time away away from our family and kids watching piss poor football for players that dont care every week so I would say yes there is not a thing wrong with booing them.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The loyal fans that are left inside ibrox are entitled to there opinion on the playing staff. We pay so much money where alot dont in buying match tickets and season tickets. Spend alot of time away away from our family and kids watching piss poor football for players that dont care every week so I would say yes there is not a thing wrong with booing them.

A lot of time away from the wife and kids :lol:

A trip fae Dumfries and a 90 minute match.

I dont know how you can stand it :lol:

Sorry about the lad who was on loan from NUFC was totally gutted we lost on Sunday and was the last person off the park and tried his best scored a goal, did he deserve the boos, I felt sorry for the lad coming off the park.

Sorry about the lad who was on loan from NUFC was totally gutted we lost on Sunday and was the last person off the park and tried his best scored a goal, did he deserve the boos, I felt sorry for the lad coming off the park.

Hr was actually applauded before he went down the tunnel. The only one to get any applause.

Difference between a fan and a supporter.

Supporters support. ..hence the title.

Fans ..well just seem to demand entertainment and victories.....

Do you think Walter Smith never tore players to pieces after a bad game? What is the point in giving praise to players/team that is not performing. How else can the fans put across their dissatisfaction at the dross that is served up? Not demanding entertainment and victories just effort and commitment that is sadly lacking.

Difference between a fan and a supporter.

Supporters support. ..hence the title.

Fans ..well just seem to demand entertainment and victories.....

Sounds more like blind faith.

Give me 11 young lads who'll give everything for the badge and don't care about how many k's per week their agent can get them, and i'll support them to the fullest, even if they are getting trounced 5-0 by Raith Rovers.

The fanbase needs something to support.

Well obviously wasn't meaning him. With the cheers he got but the rest are dire and do deserve to be booed. Getting paid for doing nothng

I got a look of death fae foster at half time when I shouted just you stay up the tunnel ya knob

How that cunt managed to play CL football for us is beyond me

honestly, if you sit near then tunnel and can get a cabbage into the ground you should pelt that wee prick with it, he's a disgrace to our jersey.

Good for you so do thousands of others,Would you like a medal fergie?[/quot

yep I would like a medal. No need to be cheeky about it tbh

e]

That no me being cheeky i can way more offensive. :)

Anyway heres yr medal,i picked you one with a nice ribbon.18u2mlhucwfe3jpg.jpg

That no me being cheeky i can way more offensive. :)

Anyway heres yr medal,i picked you one with a nice ribbon.18u2mlhucwfe3jpg.jpg[/

Quote]

u must have to much time on yer hands. Cheers tho much appreciated as I know I deserve it

I thought it was a fuckin nice medal.

Try to be nice and this is wut happens. :lol:

language please. If it had number 1 fan then I would of been more happier with it. Maybe couldnt afford the extra engraving? Never mind

Yr wasting time on my use of language,save yourself the bother of pointing it out it won't stop.

I thought a medal of excellence and a red,white and blue ribbon was a good choice for you.