What Do We Need?

Theulstergazelle

Aye, maybe there have been topics like this in the past but i'm honestly so tired of the (deserved) negativity, let's just bring some positive talk to the mix please. :lol:

What do you guys and gals think we need?

Obviously, it starts at the top - we need a legally tact boardroom for a start, then a manager - of course.

In terms of players, what do we need? For me, we need leaders, people who will clap and hype the fans up when its the 85th minute and we are drawing, we also need youngsters - i feel they will come when common sense prevails, you just don't know how long it will take with this set up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager and team.

Matters not a jot who's sitting on the boardroom because like it or not this shower of overpaid shite aint getting us out of this league.

How are guys who know they will be gone next season going to be putting in 100% for the cause? They won't. Yet they still play every week.

We need a revamp from top to bottom, sadly by the looks of it we are going round in circles with the same folk coming in who made a cunt of it last time and who do more talking than actually backing up anything.

We will see what investment comes in the summer but I highly doubt it will be much considering it looks like we will be in the championship again.

Investment in the team and management structure.

I'd have Ian Cathro come in and be given money and a full preseason to bring in his own players and rebuild the squad from scratch. He's young and inexperienced but I think it's a gamble we should take. A decent director of football as well to oversee the restructuring of the youth and scouting system.

Let all those whose contracts are up in the summer move on and build it from the ground up.

Pipe dream stuff really.

We could do with someone assuring these players their careers are over if they don't get us promoted - Kenny looks Ian black in the eyes and says so Ian, Port Vale or Middlesbrough?

Black wouldn't get near either of those teams. He'd get conference football down South if lucky

Aye, maybe there have been topics like this in the past but i'm honestly so tired of the (deserved) negativity, let's just bring some positive talk to the mix please. :lol:

What do you guys and gals think we need?

Obviously, it starts at the top - we need a legally tact boardroom for a start, then a manager - of course.

In terms of players, what do we need? For me, we need leaders, people who will clap and hype the fans up when its the 85th minute and we are drawing, we also need youngsters - i feel they will come when common sense prevails, you just don't know how long it will take with this set up.

Positive talk would be what we already have. Our unsurpassed support. What we need is a heroic injection of cash. The hero with that wad may be just beyond the horizon. Patience Bears. Not long now.

On the playing side, we need players who are willing to bust a gut for 90 minutes. Not just turn up with yellow or orange boots and pretend to play football.

I think were never going to be a world class football team, but what we must be aiming for is the best in Scotland. When we get to europe, dont just defend for 90 minutes. Have a go, get stuck in.

I'd be happy if the team just gave 100% TBH.