No Pride

BlueDevil

The result was far worse than the performance. Your post is wrong on this occasion. You have let your anger at the result cloud your opinion. For the first time in ages we created chances and attacked, pressured and caused the opposition problems. They were faster than us but we were by far the better team. I'm not defending the dross we have had to watch this season (and before) but tonight we showed effort and more ability than the opposition. We still have problems but that was better tha almost every game this season.

Was tonight acceptable to you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think this is in any way an excuse for another stinking defeat then you are a fucking idiot.

Wake Up.

:lol: What the fuck are you jibbering about?

Go back and try to understand the post ya knob. I'll give you a clue: The bold bits.

Irrelevant. We lost Again for the 3rd time this season ya fuckin mongo. Is this acceptable to you?

No wonder our club is in the fucking gutter. Wake up and have a word with yourself.

Thundercunt mode for you the day, is it?

Things have got that bad that people are settling for a half decent performance against hibs. We have sunk so low.

Exactly. Now we have folk accepting a defeat, it's disgusting.

We were on an 8 game winning run until we drew with alloa at the start of November, since then we have won 5 and lost 7, last night was our 3rd defeat in a row.

It's awrite though because we were a wee bit better last night :rolleyes:

You're a fucking retard, hibs had 2 shots on target, scored with both, we had 20, 14 of which were on target,

Sergio if you go to games, please meet up with me and call me a retard to my face.

You know more about the rim of a fucking pie than you do about me or football.

Meet up with me or shut the fuck up you little pedo pissflap.

We played better than we have in weeks. Some of the players that came in due to suspensions/injuries done well. I thought we were unfortunate not to get at least a draw from the game. Miller was playing really well before he got injured and was a big loss to us. We had 9 shots on target last night, much more than we did on our previous meeting.

We should have had a penalty for handball just before their second goal which would have made it 1-1 assuming we scored. Fuck knows how the ref missed it. The players put a lot of effort in and were unfortunate not to be rewarded for their efforts. The replacements showed more promise than their counterparts who have been getting regular games. I'd give most of them another chance and see how they get on.

the op is a clown, the team last night was borne out of necessity and it worked. there was passion, and work rate - perhaps not as much as previous rangers sides but there was enough. our entire club is lacking in confidence, and that is showing on the pitch. guys like Boyd, Clarke, Miller, Daly etc are proven goal scorers. Last season Boyd scored for fun in a poor kilmarnock side, this season he cannot buy a goal.

the changes to the side last nigh showed me that we have players that can get you off the seat and will put in a shift. we were by far and away the better side and unfortunately we were done by the ref and hibs scored on the break.

i said last night i would play this side every week, yes even boyd because a settled side will produce the results we need to get into the playoffs - if we cant claw back some points from hearts.

No pride in the jersey or themselves

not true apart from boyd black etc. Biggest problem is no imagionation re our system. Lump it to boyd is what it consists of. Very rarely get to by line before crossing. Instead cross from thirty yard out straight on defenders head or goalie hands. This is all down to piss poor coaching. They are struggling to find confidence cause of this.