No Pride

BlueDevil

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ye watch the game ? What an odd thread to start after a game where we were easily the better team against Hibs and the ref.

At times we deserve stick but after tonight it's just one of they games you get in football. This place is torture just now.

At times we deserve stick but after tonight it's just one of they games you get in football. This place is torture just now.

That's it mate. We just had one of those nights. No one can seriously criticise the effort the players put in tonight. 2 off the line and denied a clear cut penalty.

If anything we should have threads on here praising them for a change.

I don't think "shitebags" is an approproate criticism tonight.

McDowell to his credit dropped Black for Murdoch who looks a player, really impressed with the kids vision.

No doubt, we were the better team, beat by 1 moment of class after a shocking refeering decision.

Massive improvement for me tonight, it was a smash and grab.

I don't think "shitebags" is an approproate criticism tonight.

McDowell to his credit dropped Black for Murdoch who looks a player, really impressed with the kids vision.

No doubt, we were the better team, beat by 1 moment of class after a shocking refeering decision.

Massive improvement for me tonight, it was a smash and grab.

ok

But were we? or did they just let us have the ball and defend their lead?

we should have been 3 to the good before they got a goal with the only shot they fucking had .. they were panicking like fuck and we lacked a bit of composure up front.

Don`t be fooled by possession, we were totally out thought in every department...

As for Durie being the next manager because he sounds and says the right things... yeah that has been tried and tested to win trophies.. :drugang:

Go bury yer head..

We are on full tilt and I fear we have nothing in our squad to turn things around.

Lets start planning for next year with more youth, it just can`t be worse than this load of shite.

That's it mate. We just had one of those nights. No one can seriously criticise the effort the players put in tonight. 2 off the line and denied a clear cut penalty.

If anything we should have threads on here praising them for a change.

And the save of the season from that Hibby bastard

No pride in the jersey or themselves

The result was far worse than the performance. Your post is wrong on this occasion. You have let your anger at the result cloud your opinion. For the first time in ages we created chances and attacked, pressured and caused the opposition problems. They were faster than us but we were by far the better team. I'm not defending the dross we have had to watch this season (and before) but tonight we showed effort and more ability than the opposition. We still have problems but that was better tha almost every game this season.

Don`t be fooled by possession, we were totally out thought in every department...

As for Durie being the next manager because he sounds and says the right things... yeah that has been tried and tested to win trophies.. :drugang:

Go bury yer head..

We are on full tilt and I fear we have nothing in our squad to turn things around.

Lets start planning for next year with more youth, it just can`t be worse than this load of shite.

You're a fucking retard, hibs had 2 shots on target, scored with both, we had 20, 14 of which were on target,

Wtf you on about? Boyd could should have scored a couple of headers, we were denied a stonewall penalty at 1-1, and were the better side on the night. Did you even watch the game?

:ohmy:

You're a fucking retard, hibs had 2 shots on target, scored with both, we had 20, 14 of which were on target,

Irrelevant. We lost Again for the 3rd time this season ya fuckin mongo. Is this acceptable to you?

No wonder our club is in the fucking gutter. Wake up and have a word with yourself.