No Pride

BlueDevil

No pride in the jersey or themselves

not true apart from boyd black etc. Biggest problem is no imagionation re our system. Lump it to boyd is what it consists of. Very rarely get to by line before crossing. Instead cross from thirty yard out straight on defenders head or goalie hands. This is all down to piss poor coaching. They are struggling to find confidence cause of this.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take very little by way of positives just because we played a bit better. Playing better and losing does not win promotion. Over the piece this season there is no doubt in my mind that there has been a material lack or pride, desire, hunger, and determination to forge out a winning result when winning was needed. Slovenly, lazy, casual, obvious tactics, lack of willingness to drive at opponents, shot shy and more have characterised this team And imo at the heart of this is a lack of sufficient pride of playing for Rangers. A culture of excuse-making and sloping shoulders and 'we always knew it would be difficult' stuff from McCoist sought to shelter the players and the Support from what was and remains fundamentally a lack of pride and a lack of bottle to deal with low confidence. ]

The next 2 games are away games. Raith and Falkirk. Raith just beat us comfortably at Ibrox only a week ago and games against Falkirk are usually tight. The way the team are playing - even allowing for yesterday - there is every chance that the lack of leadership and pride could see two more defeats. And we'd all be searching the record books to see when Rangers last lost 5 games in a row. Lets have another look at pride after these two games. And lets have another look after these games to see if playing better against Hibs but still losing by a convincing enough margin is still sort of ok because we played better.

Sergio if you go to games, please meet up with me and call me a retard to my face.

You know more about the rim of a fucking pie than you do about me or football.

Meet up with me or shut the fuck up you little pedo pissflap.

Another fucking middle age keyboard warrior, Seats in my profile ya fucking rocket,

Irrelevant. We lost Again for the 3rd time this season ya fuckin mongo. Is this acceptable to you?

No wonder our club is in the fucking gutter. Wake up and have a word with yourself.

Fucksake Skat, keep yer hair on, I didn't say it was acceptable, just merely pointing out that we did actually show a bit of pride and didn't as some fucking handwringers point out, get the piss taken out of us ....

Pride.

Wonder if McD will use that word much over the next 2 weeks. Wonder how much the players themselves will talk about pride. Not just for the sake of it. But pride as in pride wearing a Rangers jersey and doing everything you can and more to win a game and win it well for Rangers - for the Support.

Because when we play Raith in the next game - a club that beat us quite comfortably at Ibrox only last week - we stand to find ourselves losing 4 games in a row. When was the last time that happened? Pride?

And look just a week ahead after that - away to Falkirk. If we lost to Raith then the prospect looms of losing 5 games in a row. That would have become a slump. Risking an even bigger implosion of form at the business end of the season and might even bring into doubt the idea that we'd even make play off places. Not possible you say - even with a clueless, uninspiring manager and a team whose confidence is shot to ribbons? Well there is not much by way of tangible evidence to suggest this form can be reversed quickly. Pride? When was the last time we'd lost 5 games in a row.

Playing better against Hibs means nothing whatsoever of any worth unless we start to win games. For a continued slump in not winning is surely bound to find this squad and the manager responsible for them justifiably labelled as the worst set of Rangers failures in living memory. What pride would there be in that/

Pride.

Wonder if McD will use that word much over the next 2 weeks. Wonder how much the players themselves will talk about pride. Not just for the sake of it. But pride as in pride wearing a Rangers jersey and doing everything you can and more to win a game and win it well for Rangers - for the Support.

Because when we play Raith in the next game - a club that beat us quite comfortably at Ibrox only last week - we stand to find ourselves losing 4 games in a row. When was the last time that happened? Pride?

And look just a week ahead after that - away to Falkirk. If we lost to Raith then the prospect looms of losing 5 games in a row. That would have become a slump. Risking an even bigger implosion of form at the business end of the season and might even bring into doubt the idea that we'd even make play off places. Not possible you say - even with a clueless, uninspiring manager and a team whose confidence is shot to ribbons? Well there is not much by way of tangible evidence to suggest this form can be reversed quickly. Pride? When was the last time we'd lost 5 games in a row.

Playing better against Hibs means nothing whatsoever of any worth unless we start to win games. For a continued slump in not winning is surely bound to find this squad and the manager responsible for them justifiably labelled as the worst set of Rangers failures in living memory. What pride would there be in that/

Sounds like your glass is definitely half empty, look it's a start a lot more enthusiasm and effort show than previous fames and half the chances taken it could gave been a decisive win

I can't understand that how anyone would want to/can turn "an improvement" into a negative