Gordon Ramsay Joins Rangers First

Rutherglen_Bear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he was on our books, but I don't think he ever played a first team game though. Still, he's such a celeb, that it'll create more interest in Rangers to a world wide market than anyone else so far. Hopefully that a fucking good bastard of a meal.

Another ponce jumpin on the bandwagon. Must be opening another restaurant, like the last time he claimed he signed for Rangers until he got found out ! Make yer fuckin skin crawl !

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Must be a very small bandwagon then, as I don't recall many celebs declaring their love for Rangers much over the past few years.

He has signed up to RF and I say well done to him for that. (tu)

I don't care if he embellished his link with us, he stands up for us in the tidal wave of Timmy love-ins that are abundant in celeb land.

Gain yersel Gordon ya big bluenose bastard, from a wee fat Scotsman that canny cook.

(tu)

I'm not going to complain when a celebrity wants to be associated with us, makes a change from the usual shite.

Guy probably talks up his time with us as he's a lifelong fan who, like many of us, dreamed of playing for our club and unlike many of us was fairly 'close' to doing so.

As others have said, happy to have him be outspoken about supporting us when usually all it is a big love in with that mob you hear of from famous folk.