Find This Scumbag....

Don81

I wouldn't report him to the police but I want want to kick his teeth out. I already said I don't think it's funny and I certainly don't condone it. It's disgusting and vile what he said.

id report him to the police in a minute,in fact I'd make a citizens arrest myself. Seems like it's a crime these days to be offended by the offensive. Bollocks.it makes us human.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spot on mate, my misses got reported to her work for "liking" an I hate Neil Lennon page, her work details were plastered all over that huddle site with a link on how to report her, ended up with a written warning as a MP got involved. Fucking mental, she never even posted anything in there just some bitter bastard trolling through cunts on the page. Obviously she now doesn't have any personal details on her FB.

FFS that is horrendous. Some absolute wankers we have to live alongside these days

People should think before trying to claim the moral high ground.There were people on here last week mocking Alan Stubbs for having cancer a couple of days after Jak Trueman passed away,some who have posted in this thread

are you named after your favourite pub on the gallowgate??

The same guy who was making comments about the Ibrox disaster is on Facebook right now doing the same thing again:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cofl93.jpg

I think he's changed his username but it's the same Avatar and someone else said it's the same guy. Isn't there a way to report these people?

Here's the article itself:

https://www.facebook.com/TheScottishDailyRecord/posts/994674487229102?comment_id=994677753895442&reply_comment_id=994684723894745&offset=0&total_comments=113&notif_t=share_reply

id report him to the police in a minute,in fact I'd make a citizens arrest myself. Seems like it's a crime these days to be offended by the offensive. Bollocks.it makes us human.

The guy deserves a kicking but calling the police because you're offended? :anguish: