Find This Scumbag....

Don81

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have come across more tweets on the Gers fbook page in which he seems to give his address to someone who has tweeted him abuse back. Don't really want to post the convo though in case it's not his address. From Edinburgh by the looks of it.

Another Internet hardman crosses the line. Remember something similar being tweeted a while back and we managed to inform his work , the police etc. anyone know this wee cunt.

When i was a kid in the 60's, it was the timmigrants that were called the h** - for their support of the wwi/wwii Gernam Army. How they managed to flip that around is just typical of their inability to face their history/truth.

Dispicable culture - Reformation Revival, please.

Couldn't read it as writing too small but sounds horrendous. What a horrible mindset.

If you click on the actual thumbnail it makes it bigger!

Maybe best not to because it truly is disgusting. This isn't just "football banter", the person who tweeted that is sick in the head and deserves jail as far as I concerned.

Hope he takes a doing.

But jail? Ffs geez peace. It's only words at the end of the day, no matter how disgusting it is.

I'm not talking about a life sentence! Imagine being someone affected by the Ibrox disaster or have a child with cancer then tell me it's just words!

I'm not talking about a life sentence! Imagine being someone affected by the Ibrox disaster or have a child with cancer then tell me it's just words!

Well where do you stop? Do you start censoring comedians etc? The boy obviously wrote it for a reaction, he was probably steaming and knew he'd wind folk up with it.

Try telling Tommy Burns' relatives what gets said on supporters buses up and down the country. Folk say stuff to wind up their rivals, even if it is the most disgusting of stuff that you wouldn't find them saying about anyone else in day to day life.

Too many people are just looking to get offended and run to the police these days.

Again, I'm not defending the guy and I hope he takes a sore face for it.

Hope he takes a doing.

But jail? Ffs geez peace. It's only words at the end of the day, no matter how disgusting it is.

I agree.

A far more appropriate outcome is to educate the little prick and his family whilst shaming them at the same time.

Film them meeting and apologising to relatives of the disaster and also going round a childrens cancer ward then show the footAge on the news.

Far more effective as a punishment and a deterrent for these mindless cretins.

Well where do you stop? Do you start censoring comedians etc? The boy obviously wrote it for a reaction, he was probably steaming and knew he'd wind folk up with it.

Try telling Tommy Burns' relatives what gets said on supporters buses up and down the country. Folk say stuff to wind up their rivals, even if it is the most disgusting of stuff that you wouldn't find them saying about anyone else in day to day life.

Too many people are just looking to get offended and run to the police these days.

Again, I'm not defending the guy and I hope he takes a sore face for it.

Och I know! I do agree with what your saying. It just makes my blood boil!

I would never report someone personally and I would probably feel uncomfortable about anyone else doing it.

I would never report someone personally and I would probably feel uncomfortable about anyone else doing it.

(tu)

Some people on twitter etc seem to go out their way to find something to report to the police, I wish I had that much free time :lol:

Anyone who does this on social media is a clown and deserves what they get :lol:

Do they not know the police are choking for these things as it's an easy charge?

I've heard far worse from some of us but the key is not to plaster it over FB or Twitter.

:lol: Tit

Well where do you stop? Do you start censoring comedians etc?

The things that are being said are not comedy. They're not being said in a comedic way. They're being said in a hateful way. What if one of your family members was crushed to death in an accident and I'm on your Facebook saying shit like - 'They got what they deserved'. Is it alright for me to do that? Of course not.

we actually do need to start standing up for ourselves against this type of thing.

Yes it maybe was " sick taunting " a while back but it is now deemed an offence.

This is an era where fenian is termed offensive and h** isn`t.

until we actually fight back we will continue to see a one side take on all things

and us continually being the bad guys.

So if he mocked a family member of yours who had been diagnosed with cancer, you would do nothing about it ?

Comedians have effectively been censored for the past 35 years. Try getting up on a stage and telling a joke about a black man, a Pakistani or an Irish man.

It's the end of your career, matey.

Is it fuck :lol:

You never seen frankie boyle or the likes chief?