***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

Good to see Nick Law saying that the training is already more intense than it has been.

As much as that is refreshing to hear, it begs the question with so many senior pros in our squad that have all been around the block, you would have thought they would have had some input into making it better in a professional sense. It doesn't benefit a professional sportsman to be just going through the motions in training and from what we have seen this season that is beyond a doubt. Quite frankly it's completely unacceptable

As much as that is refreshing to hear, it begs the question with so many senior pros in our squad that have all been around the block, you would have thought they would have had some input into making it better in a professional sense. It doesn't benefit a professional sportsman to be just going through the motions in training and from what we have seen this season that is beyond a doubt. Quite frankly it's completely unacceptable

The players we have are questionable to say the least. Mculloch as an experienced player and club captain should be showing some passion but he has been one of the worst offenders for hiding behind other players.

The players we have are questionable to say the least. Mculloch as an experienced player and club captain should be showing some passion but he has been one of the worst offenders for hiding behind other players.

Agreed mate, he has to shoulder a lot of blame being captain, but there are many who have his constantly this season and I can only hope that we see a lot more desire and commitment from here on in

Agreed mate, he has to shoulder a lot of blame being captain, but there are many who have his constantly this season and I can only hope that we see a lot more desire and commitment from here on in

Hopefully i still don't think theres too many i would keep though. One thing we need to look for in the summer is players with character as well as abillity.

Looks good on paper VW - Only one problem, how do we get the ball?

Law and Vuckic won't do the dirty work in midfield.

I am convinced he will play Jig in there.

I'd play Vuckic inside

140315100927.png

I think he will lineup something like that, considering Faure and Foster are both injured and I think he will pick experience more than anything.

Vuckic will be up top, where he can make a real difference.

I'd play Vuckic inside

Vuckic will be up top, where he can make a real difference.

I would actually play 3 up top with Vuckic just in behind boyd and Miller, so that way he can Create chances by feeding the ball through to the strikers and have a chance himself,

like a 3-4-1-2 formation

I would actually play 3 up top with Vuckic just in behind boyd and Miller, so that way he can Create chances by feeding the ball through to the strikers and have a chance himself,

like a 3-4-1-2 formation

Agreed, but I wouldn't have 3 at the back, the players are struggling to understand their roles in a 4-4-2, so: 4-3-1-2