***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

McCall's first game in charge. Hopefully we can make this a sell-out.

Will be interesting to see what changes McCall makes on Saturday. I don't expect to see any radical changes as it's only his first game in charge and he will need time to get his ideas across to the players.

Hopefully we at least see a greater level of effort and commitment from the players.

I predict McCall to get off to a winning start with a 3-0 win. :21:

I find it impossible to try and guess his team, even his formation. I know he liked width at Motherwell and a bit of a target man, but I think he'll try and get Boyd scoring again. I'll go for this:

Bell

*Unsure* McCulloch Zaliukas Wallace

Vuckic Law Hutton Templeton

Boyd Miller

Got to say I am really looking forward to this game, I know it isnt really much time for McCall to implement major or probably even minor changes, but I think this will be a good change.

May even make it my sons first ever game.

I have no idea what his thoughts are, it's a strange one, he's watched us when working with BT Sport, and as a fan, I'm sure he tunes into our games as much as possible, he knows the players and he will have probably had a small incling as to what his best team would be.

I think Shiels may come back into the sqaud, along with Templeton, The problem is, I can't see that working with Law in the middle too, as Vuckic should start as he has improved us a lot in recent matches. Did Law play centrally under him?

His first game, I'm not expecting him to rip up trees, but the system will be straight forward and it'll be the best team for that system.

4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, I'd like to see Jig dropped but I don't think McCall will play him.. something along these lines IMO

Robbo/Bell

??? Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Vuckic Law Hutton Temps

Shiels

Clark

better be a sell out! no excuses. i missed the game on tuesday due to work but i'll be there tomorrow no doubt about it.

the board are out and we have a new manager. get your arses along and support the team. no saying we're gonna turn up tomorrow and play top football but things are looking up for us.

its quite annoying because according to this it sounds like the newcastle lads are not even near match fitness or back from injury, are they even going to feature.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8804-team-injury-news?

Yes, unbelievable. Looks like they were just punted to us to keep us happy for a few weeks.

Long term kneww injury ffs...how the hell could they say that he was coming on loan?

Yes, unbelievable. Looks like they were just punted to us to keep us happy for a few weeks.

Long term kneww injury ffs...how the hell could they say that he was coming on loan?

Wouldn't surprise me if the Ferguson boy would rather avoid playing for us!

Yeah bigi has now got a medical condition, shane ferguson hasn't even arrived at murray park yet. It doesn't even say how long streete will be out for, all it says is that he is still injured and feeling sick, as for Mbabu it says "He's not near full match fitness", So does that mean he is going to be out for 1 week 2 weeks, who knows.

its quite annoying because according to this it sounds like the newcastle lads are not even near match fitness or back from injury, are they even going to feature.

Bigi was one of the loans I had high hopes for, bring a bit of mobility and energy to a lacklustre midfield. Guess we'll wait and see if he can get himself sorted soon!

Other than Vuckic, none of them will kick a ball for us.