***the Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread***

Bigi was one of the loans I had high hopes for, bring a bit of mobility and energy to a lacklustre midfield. Guess we'll wait and see if he can get himself sorted soon!

Yeah, he was the player I was most looking forward to as well, I wish we were told when we can expect to see them back, it is no use telling us he is injured or sick, it just keeps us guessing.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Ferguson boy would rather avoid playing for us!

i heard a rumour this was the case

probably a load of shite though.

i dont understand taking somebody on loan who had a long term injury, Mbabu nowhere near fitness either is strange.

i think Bigi trained once or twice then picked up an injury and Streete was injured in his first game so they cant be helped but the 1st 2 is just strange

I found McCall to sound very positive in his interview and I hope he can transfer that 'confidence' to the players. I'm certainly feeling more confident about returning to winning ways against a not very good team. 3-0 to Rangers and back on path for a play-off spot.

McCall's first game in charge. Hopefully we can make this a sell-out.

Will be interesting to see what changes McCall makes on Saturday. I don't expect to see any radical changes as it's only his first game in charge and he will need time to get his ideas across to the players.

Hopefully we at least see a greater level of effort and commitment from the players.

I predict McCall to get off to a winning start with a 3-0 win. :21:

I think he'll make some changes, both to personnel and shape. Vuckic started on left wing on Tuesday, Law started right wing. A fucking joke really.

Not bothered whether SMs approach is to bring in youth, or get more out of the more experienced under performers.

As long as whatever his strategy is works, starting with a solid improved performance and 3 points today.

Confident of a win by a couple of goals.

Looks good on paper VW - Only one problem, how do we get the ball?

Law and Vuckic won't do the dirty work in midfield.

I am convinced he will play Jig in there.

Yeah I think he will have to shove Hutton somewhere in there, cant wait to see Bigi (if we ever see him) as he is strong and doesn't shy a way from a tackle, he is the player I most wanted to see, I think him playing beside Vuckic would be a good Combo.