Mccall Calls On Law

jafrfc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Jig have a mirror when he mafe that speech? He's hardly been credit to the team lately. Dear o dear.

To be fair he is including himself as one of the 12.

The captain is one of 12 players who will be free to leave come the summer - but so far, he claims none deserve to stay.

LM "There are 12 guys out of contract and they should have a point to prove because I don't think anybody is deserving of a new one to be honest with you."

honestly? He has featured so little, I forgot about him.

28 appearances with 15 starts. Featured little? I don't think so. With a paltry 4 goals return from those 28 appearances this season he's another player who has proven beyond all doubt that he's not Rangers class. I hope I'm proven wrong and he goes on to fulfil his potential but he's another reason why we're performing so poorly this season.

Unrealistic, but part of me hoped that McCall had appointed Law as captain when I read your title, not because he's deserving of it, but purely as proof of his intention to drop McCulloch.

I genuinely think that McCulloch must have something in his contract the stipulates he must play if fit. There is no other explanation for it.

I genuinely think that McCulloch must have something in his contract the stipulates he must play if fit. There is no other explanation for it.

I know where you're coming from mate but I know and you know that there's nothing in his contract saying he must play. He has been shoe-horned in to the team because there are no other natural leaders (not that I'm saying Jig is a natural but he is our captain).

Once Streete is fit I genuinely see no place in the team for Jig. Right now between Zali, McGregor and Jig there's not a lot to choose from. Potential-wise Zaliukas should be head and shoulders (I liked him years ago at Hearts) above both but I haven't a fucking clue what has happened to him this season. If the rumours are true about alcohol problems then this is something the club could have helped him with many months ago but I'm not sure that's the problem.

Back to Jig. No player has pass marks this season. Jig hasn't been any worse than the rest to warrant dropping the captain.

Have said all along Law is a good footballer in spite of all the scapegoating he gets on here by those who don't see (or don't want to see) his footballing talent.

Look forward to the wee attention seeking haters on here and those who want rid apologising when he proves himself in a more positive team.

Always looked a decent player when pushing forward. Always played too deep by the previous regimes. Hopefully we will see more from him now his old boss is in charge.