Mccall Calls On Law

jafrfc

No chance.

They can get us up then get to fuck out our great club because they don't deserve to be here.

But aye let's forget how they have taken the piss out the paying supporter for 3 years now..

FFS.

If any of time go on a fantastic run of form and show us they have enough about them then I would be ok with keeping them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in last chance saloon. The current players have let us down time and time again regardless of the manager or the boardroom. They have had more than enough chances and some of them have to go.

(tu)

A few weeks of actually earning their pay does not make up for 3 years of taking this club for a ride.

Get us up then get them out ASAP, none of them deserve to wear that shirt.

Folk blaming the managers soely for the players utter negligence on the park is laughable, talk about buttoning up the back.

Right away his language is positive. He is wanting positive things. He isn't talking about "tough" or "hard" or the opposition. He is focusing on his players and instilling a belief and positivity in them. Everything McCoist couldn't do and i repeatedly slated him for it. There are good players at Rangers but they haven't been told that in a long time.

There are also some young lads in there and it is my job, Kennys job and the coaching staffs job to get the best out of what weve got because they are certainly lacking in confidence.

It's called man management and it's something McCoist didn't have.

Spot on bud.

We are in last chance saloon. The current players have let us down time and time again regardless of the manager or the boardroom. They have had more than enough chances and some of them have to go.

I definitely agree some have to leave no matter what happens, but we have to be sensible here and keep the ones which we could actually use under this new management. It would be a little silly to oust all the players we can just because they've let us down in the past.

Anyway, just my opinion. The players have pissed me off, but I'm willing to give them another chance if the work their socks off and gain us promotion.

(tu)

A few weeks of actually earning their pay does not make up for 3 years of taking this club for a ride.

Folk blaming the managers soely for the players utter negligence on the park is laughable, talk about buttoning up the back.

But mcbungle bought these players,your right none of them deserve to get a contract,I said hearts would win the league before

The season started ,purely based on the shit that he bought,so it is his fault

C'mon Stuarty....what do you take us for?

What about some of the real issues that Ally and Kenny faced and you wouldn't have a Scooby on how to deal with them!

Examples

Having to sign a contract worth 750K basic per year and just signing without reading it?

Playing when it is too cold

Playing when it is too windy

Playing on artificial pitches

Playing when Chaz Green slags off your team

Getting criticised for hosting a karaoke party and starring in it after a humiliating Ramsdens Cup Final defeat

Largest wage bill in Scotland outside CFC

1 million penny shares that cost 10K now worth 350K

Criticised by infidels on the noble art of hoofball.

playing div 4 and then SPFL div 2 sides who wouldn't roll over

Playing a player that bets against his own team

Struggle by on 15K per week trying to do the garden up

Try that Mr McCall and then come back and see how easy it is ......

And, the not to be forgotten heinous obstacle of having to continuously play players in positions totally not suited to them, and the fans not being happy with this...... you try that one Mr. McCall, it's not easy. (sniffle, sniffle).

:7325:

Its time these players realized it is them who are to blame, not the wind or the rain or Charles bloody Green, they are responsible. And McCall seems to be the man to make them see this.

No

If he's fit don't be surprised to see Foster in the starting line up tomorrow. If we're playing people in their natural positions then he's our only natural right back. That is unless we have a better player in the youths. People talk about Sinnamen but to be honest I don't know much about him and neither does the majority of people on the forum.

Yep,I watched mcgregor on Tuesday for a good 20mins of the first half,the amount of times he drifts in to ch position was unbelievable

Law was effectively a right back for most of that half,your playing right back FFs just watch your man,same with zaliukas if you watch him

Closely he never marks a man ,ball watches and charges out to the half way line,and then he's out of position!

You're right, but McCulloch is the biggest culprit for ball watching. The centre forward always come off our centre halfs unmarked.

mcGregor is slightly better as a centre half which is why he looked so lost at RB.

Hopefully things change in the aftermath of the new management team

I definitely agree some have to leave no matter what happens, but we have to be sensible here and keep the ones which we could actually use under this new management. It would be a little silly to oust all the players we can just because they've let us down in the past.

Anyway, just my opinion. The players have pissed me off, but I'm willing to give them another chance if the work their socks off and gain us promotion.

Immediate releases are as follows:

Simonsen can go - he is useless

Jig can go - he is useless

Foster can go - he is useless

Zaliukas can go - he is useless

Mohsni can go - He is useless

Byod can go - he is uselss

Miller can go - he is useless

Daly can go - he is useless

Black can go cause I fuckin hate that we cunt.

I cant think of one good reason to keep the above - not one - thats 9 players that normally play. I am also struggling with Temps, Shiels, Hutton and Law.

Wallace has done nothing.

You really could get shot of an entire team.

(tu)

Not sure where I've read that the manager was 'solely' responsible for the poor performance of the team, but maybe it has been a huge contributing factor. Time will tell if there are players in that squad who could do with proper coaching; I think there are.

Nope.

It's amazing how they are let off the hook now by some folk.

Utter madness.

Aye it was Ally's fault Boyd couldn't put the ball in the net.

It was Kenny's fault Law is hiding every other week.

These are pro footballers, not weans. :lol:

Agree they have to be professional, even the ones on short term contracts should be busting a gut to get it renewed or for other clubs to take an interest in them.

Agree they have to be professional, even the ones on short term contracts should be busting a gut to get it renewed or for other clubs to take an interest in them.

It's far too easy to blame the previous management.

It's pretty dire that some folk are prepared to have guys who drop their levels when they feel like it at this club, it's Rangers for goodness sake.

Seems some have lost their standard, that's rather sad.

I cant think of one good reason to keep the above - not one - thats 9 players that normally play. I am also struggling with Temps, Shiels, Hutton and Law.

Well to be honest, most of those players are too old to keep anyway. Zaliukas is the only one I was thinking might be salvageable but again he's over 30.

The others - I'd like to keep them if they perform well, we don't have the funds to replace a full team and fringe players.

Out of interest why have you left Clark off your list? He's been worse than Boyd and every bit as bad as Miller & Daly

Have said all along Law is a good footballer in spite of all the scapegoating he gets on here by those who don't see (or don't want to see) his footballing talent.

Look forward to the wee attention seeking haters on here and those who want rid apologising when he proves himself in a more positive team.